Reviews for Home Alone
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
Amazing work so far:) you should write a sequel
Loony-Lovegood321 chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
It's fairly good but Ginny seeems to get upset over everything. It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
This story definitely deserves its Angst tag . . . so much angst that I'm starting to feel stressed myself over nothing xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This is the first long fanfiction I've ever read, along with the Shadow of the Serpent (the sequel to this), and years later I'm reading it again. Thank you for the memories, and the great fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
Hey so i know I'm a bit late in reading this, but I devoured this in less than an hour. I live HP fanfic and this is probably on the top ten list off faves. Thanks for taking time to write this. The only thing I wanted to say was that the language wasn't exactly spot on. Don't get me wrong. There is nooooo way I could have written that but idk I guess you're writing style is just different. Anyway I liked how the emotions were so real and the idea of dreamwalking was great and the whole buildup for the half blood prince was fantastic so anyway thanks bye -a.m.m.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
The storyline is interesting...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
Accio Scabbers?
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Great fic! I sometimes forget reading fanficion about Harry that they're all a bunch of teenagers! I think this story is a great idea, and I'm glad you wrote it. It's nice to see the gang doing 'teen' things, like having a party and drinking. Anyway, it's all great. Especially your Fred and George. Good work!
Amanda Pall chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Going on to the sequel
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
strawberryshortcake16 chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Claire makes me cringe lol. xx
katiebethjackson1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
another great chapter! love the title! :)
katiebethjackson1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
it is extremely well written. it is intriguing and i can't wait to read the next!
TheProfool chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Jolly good, read it in one sitting, so I may have forgotten to review along the way.

Onto the sequel!

Thanks for taking the time to write this,
TheProfool
AleB chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
hahahhaha this story is too funny, I cannot wait to see the girl's faces when they see Dudley's female friends!