Reviews for Freeway Frolics Expanded!
DarkOnistar chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Super great story.

I'm thinking of joining ATS sometime, brother Elthial has got me into the ATS matrix stories.

Can anyone think of a name for a exile? ( male )
Lupe-Neo chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
that was so funny! I liked the

"10ccs for you... 10ccs for me..." bit! Well done, keep at it!
Danny Barefoot chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
This probably the best movie-script parody i've seen! Some bits, like Neo telling Trinity to stay out of the Matrix in 2, could be expanded, but this is hilarious, wry, and charming. Favorite bits; Agent Thompson's Doghnuts, Neo/Trinity/Persephone, dumb Neo, and catch-playing Sentinels. And the Smith personality test! Sticking strictly to the events of the movies, not spiralling off into total madness, was a good desision. But it means the latter two chapters work better, having more, mess-aroundable dialogue. Comments about copies of the script were very pertinent, they should've done move with the Keymaker, too right. And Smithify is a great phrase, Morpheus-Smith hybrid was good.
I don't know when i'm going to come back to this fandom. I've done one chapter of a Smith story, but i'm not sure when i'll update it.
Angel chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
never min about order! it just adds to the randomness. v cool chappy! more more more!
Daz Fae chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
What really got me in this one was the 'etait hamster' and the cable T.V when pets attack, s random, so hillarious! Continue the randomness, its special
Daz Fae chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
XD Hillarious, as always! Just the randomness, and the pop up thingy...yeah..its 1:16 AM, dont expect much coherency from me right now ...oh, another chapter! YAY!
Fuchs-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Oh, I know, the hamster and elderberries quote was said by the french castle guard guys from "Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail!"
- SandryLark
PS: Ah fahrt in ze Merovingian's general direction- he eez a waffeur of uzzer people's bottoms! Heh heh. Monty Python reigns supreme!
Fuchs-chan chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Hello. This is very, very funny.
"No, your other south!"
*dies laughing*
I get the strangest feeling that Mero's line came from some Monty Python thing... The Holy Grail? I dunno, I gave it my best shot.
-SandryLark
PS: Thanks a million for reviewing the Evil Scheming Weasely Villain of the Year Awards, or whatever I called it. Sadly, I'm taking it down as I can't think of anything more to write for it.
Beth-Star chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
Fabtabulus! i like the flow of pigeons bit and the Fub! Veg! and the twiniees! heheh, who doesn't like when good pets go bad? :D
Arleen chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
"DO NOT expect anymore parodiness any time soon or possibly at all."
:( :( :( But this was the best Reloaded parody ever! Besides, you left too many loose ends not to continue! Though of course it's always your choice, but it will be a great loss for the world if you don't continue.
Well, obviously I loved this story. If you ever post more of it, I'll be back to haunt you.
Kit19 chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
Mwaha !
That was seriously funny ! _
Your parodies are pretty cool and your great at writting comedy , like this :)
Write more , your great at it :D
angelpig chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Well, I love this as much as 'object koala'.Would you please continue with both?
Star chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Yayayaya!
Great Alo, you should write more often!
i just figured out that *does* work on my school comp nom, but the bit with "your mum is and unbalaced equation put me in fits of giggles and all the yr 7's started looking at me weird... fab story! write more!
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
I like it, lets see some more of that lovely humor! Anytime is fine, no need to rush. Well written and enjoyable read.
Enyo chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Brilliant! And I did yay at the beginning. Me like this a lot and a half. No, two halves. No, five halves. Can you tell I'm no good at math? Maybe you'll do the beginning of the movie as well? Please?
And the Keymaker's alive! More yayness!
Oh, one thing I was surprized at: "That door leads to the Source." Why not "That dark dark door leads to the dark dark Source"? *remembers what the Source looks like* Dumb question...