Reviews for A Glint of Amber Stars
BlackShadow1 chapter 18 . 3/24
this is a great crossover, i would dearly love to see this finished sadly you havent updated for ages :( please dont disappear
Akumu Nokami chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected this sort of crossover, nor read it. And yet, I'm completely fascinated. I really hope you intend to continue this, because I just can't begin to wrap my head around how much I'm enjoying it. *blink**blink*
Zuzanny chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I really enjoyed this fic so far. I know it has been many years, but is there any chance of this continuing?
misherukuro chapter 18 . 10/11/2013
Brilliant FUN!
Kira and Lacus chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I enjoyed your story more than I thought I would, it's very interessting. I hope you will continue it one day
VJ Riddle chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
I think Kenshin will have some trouble sleeping tonight. Lord knows I will. What have you DONE?!
FanFreader chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
I laugh so hard when Goro Fujita tripped, that was great! I really like this story and I hope you finish it.
I wonder if Goro Fujita does remember who he was, but like Aoshi his past and present have merge well and the "Wolf" only comes out when he is in trouble. mmmm . . . .
Well like I said great story and I hope you continue it.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Well, here I am at the end of your story again, feeling so sad that it left on such a note (that was kind of mean of you) without anything to tide those of us who still love it over! Ah, but I understand what happens when you just don't have the motivation to finish it.

Do you think it would be possible to post notes or a "this is what I was planning" kind of thing just so that this doesn't leave us on such an ending?

Just an idea.

Still love the story. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
...I never caught that last part before.

Dang.

I can imagine this going VERY badly if it had been finished. You had it all planned out, didn't you. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Reading this again. Forgot how much I really enjoy it. :D I'm catching a lot more of it now that I know Kenshin better and now that I've read the fic once already. :) Nicely done!
DeathsRedMinstrel chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
Oh, and this last time I think I found Hiko and that just means that there are absolutely perfect scenes in backstory and you thought of that, and I just NEED to see how Kenshin and Hiko being doctors changed their absolutely beautiful and hilarious relationship.

Reveiwing ch. 17 this time because I'm not allowed to review a chapter more than once. FANFICTION. Y U SO UNREASONABLE ABOUT MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY.
DeathsRedMinstrel chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Oh.

My.

God.

Do you understand how often I reread this, hoping that there will someday be an update? It's just beautiful. Kenshin and Shinta and Aoshi and T'Ume and the mixing of the timeline leading to the repetition of tragedy and Fujita Goro falling down and Kenshin going "Oro" and and and.

This is wonderful, you are wonderful, I'm favoriting it and I will keep rereading it and hoping for updates, because all of the evil that's just overflowing in your authors notes is so interesting and the hint of Enishi was beautiful and I just can't let this go and I need to shut up before I devolve into babble.

Anyway, I love this and an update would be a gift from the gods if you could do it. This story is just so perfect that it KILLS me that there's no more.
Katinalou chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I really REALLY love this story. I use to check every three weeks on the off chance for an update. Now I still check every couple months. Since it started. For the last few years...Will this story ever continue or is it dead for good?
skenshingumi chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
This story is rather wonderful, combining two favorite universes in an interesting and unique way. I like how you are exploring the characters and the subtle ways they are different from their new life experiences but still essentially the same people. In this chapter, I had to laugh at Saito tripping. I loved the lines, "He even seemed…seemed…meek. And that was very close to blasphemy in Kenshin's mind."

You wrote in one AN that you are committed to finishing your stories. Does that mean there is still hope that this has not been dropped after so long? I do hope you finish it someday as you have something special here.
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
Can I ask when Yahiko is going to show up? Or better yet Kenshin's shishou? I can never remember his name, but Kenshin always has the funniest reactions to him and it would be cool to see how that carried over.