Reviews for Even In Death
qblisa chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
You are fantastic.

The way you describe every thought, feeling and action is just amazing. As I read your words, it seems to have a flawless flow, but then when I really look at what you write I realise how perfectly you structure each sentence. You have a unique ability to be able to write complex stories without confusing the reader with complex jargon. It's a true gift.

That was a sad story. I was so happy when I found out there was a sequel. But in the car when they were leaving LA all I could think was, 'there is something wrong with Sydney'. When Scott didn't look at Syd, I knew she was some sort of ghost or imagination. Wow! You wrote it very well.

I have many more of your stories to read. I hope they have happy ending though.

Lisa :)
xofalling2deep chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
That was so sad! I knew something was off about Sydney! This was such an original idea. Great job...
Beauty in my Breakdown chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
wow... sniff sniff...

is that the end?

sniff...sniff

so sad but so good
Lynnie chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
PS...You so owe me a Happy Syd and Sark story...well, at least as happy as they could be. Cause, I'm still so wounded!
Lynnie chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
SHITE! I thought it was a fake Sydney since she was all different...I was HOPING for that. But dead Sydney and sad Sark...you wound me!
MrsJulianLazarey chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
how sad... sniffle... how devasting... poor sark!
leonsalanna chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
Aw! OMG, that is so sad, I feel so bad for him, hes been imagining her!
belle chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
aw poor sark ): i wish i could give him a hug.
landi104 chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
omg i knew it! she is a ghost ! aww, thats so sad! i hope you write a new one soon
belleartiste chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
ooh! great story so far. I love the setup of Sydney dying AGAIN! that is totally cool. I was also excited that Sark used the word "cool" that was a nice touch. I can't wait to find out what Irina is going to say! Please update soon! *belleartiste*
leonsalanna chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
Sark and Sydney are so cute together, always bickering about something. Hehe.
Starry chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
I stick by my original theory that Syd is a ghost.
leonsalanna chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
*blissful sigh* I am very content now. I just found a few weeks agao a site where I can listen to all of Evanescences songs. Every single song made. Its awesome
Amalia Kensington chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
oh my god. syd hasn't been doubled has she?
or are you just amking her act all weird to throw us off the scent? *laughs* anyway, great job!
cheers.
-Lex
katy chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
is sydney doubled? please update! it's a great story!