Reviews for Walking Between Stones
MerlfoxFell chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
I didn't cry until the very last sentence, but it built up inside me all the way through, you handled the topic so beautifully and with sensitivity, it really was amazing.
IchigoRenji chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
Great story, keep up the good work!
Yam Jam chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
I love it! What a touching story, really quite perfect. I look forward to reading your other stories!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 11 . 4/1/2007

It's really well-written.

Good job!

]
bunnicle chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
Oh, I just love this story. I couldn't put it down and then when I got to chapter 10, I was all like "NO! NO MORE CHAPTERS!" It was all too sad. Please update soon! oh, and update Revived in the Shadows soon too. Love that story way much!
midnytestars chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
you are a great writer that loves these cliffhangers and god knows i want to pull out my hair but i guess anything this good is worth waiting for kinda like christmas you know
Dieu Anonyme chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
wow, i like it. Especially the idea of Harry having the disease and the knowledge that he doesn't have very long to live if he isn't carfeul. Oh and I like the way he and Draco take things slowly, instead of rushing. so yeah, me likes.
silver emerald eyes chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
*huggles*

Lovely. Their actions, emotions, and thoughts are just lovely and brilliantly written.

*is bouncing while waiting for the next part*
peacockgal17 chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Aw...how sweet...i can't believe i just wrote that...anyway...very nice, orginal, and SPIFFY!
sonia chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
I adore this fic; it is original and clever and very well written. I thought you wrote Harry incredibly well. thanks
Mari Grem chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Sorry, wasn't done yet.

Cliche is not bad, I enjoy it sometimes. Anyway, update soon, I realize you don't update often, but you'll have to make an exception.

-Cole
Mari Grem chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Aw...such a turn around. Now all we need is for him and Draco to get back together, get married, and Harry die, and we will have one of the most cliche stories I have ever read.
cherrystained chapter 9 . 2/21/2005
I really like how real you've made the disease and Harry's reactions to it. I can tell that you've put alot of effort into bringing out the reality of AIDS (from the drugs to the group meetings). Good job, very good job!
hedtia chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
Ah, finally a new chapter!*clap* And it was a really really good chapter. It is nice that you don't let Harry forget his friends, and the chapter sounds a kind of more happier, but it is really really sad. i don't want harry to die *sigh*. Well, I hope, you will finish this fanfiction and will get many many more reviews on it!*clap*

bye