Reviews for Metal Gear: Shadow Snake
Anthony1l chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
I want to cuss you out so bad but sadly I'm not a flamer. Just gonna say fucked up ending and fucked up bullshit about kim's mission's being fake. Shego should be dead fucking dead you asshole and Monkey should be too.
FTFCHRIS chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Man... just about every story i've read in this genre so far has Ron being a virgin while Kim fucks and sucks. Was hoping some stories would be different but seems no matter how far i read it's always the same. Once in a while they'll over do it and make Ron the man-slut but that like .01% of the time.
FTFCHRIS chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Ugh... better not have made Ron a virgin just jacking off while thinking of Kim while she's out spreading her legs.
thenick1084 chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
Wow great story and great job using the metal gear mytho's in the story, It really all made sense and made a great read keep up the great work and ill keep reading.
WeskyTron4211 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY. 9.4 outta 10 Cowboy, very good work.
WeskyTron4211 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
This was a great chapter.
WeskyTron4211 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH(: Loved the end, love the story so far too.
Vampuric Spider chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
Awesome story. It had everything, action love, dark humor. Good job staying true to the characters.
Orchamus chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
I'M SO CONFUUSSED!
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Awasome crossover!
SharinganUserX chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
damn it Ocelot had to die / .. too bad I like him the best in MGS .. R.I.P. .. not sure I like seeing Josh Monkey in this one as a Snake, but oh well .. Shego rocks ! .. and IMHO we need Liquid for the sequel .. Campbell is with the Patriots, but counting on KP & Ron ? weird ..
SharinganUserX chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
pretty cool .. don't really care about Kim, but Ron's good .. Snake is da bomb :) .. nice to see Ocelot working for BB, cuz in MGS4 it's revealed that Ocelot was loyal to BB his whole life and basically sacrificed his life .. I'd like to see at least one of em live, pref Ocelot (my fav MGS character), but that maybe asking too much :) .. Patriots should definately have a hand in this

PS Shego ain't dead is she ? :O
dude90716 chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
Awsome! shegos still alive, josh is light snake, wade is working for the patriots, and he and campbell are trying to give ron and kim as much help as they can from the inside! brilliant!

KUTGW!
dude90716 chapter 13 . 5/17/2008
on your KP/Gundam fic, im guessing that Kim is in the Aegis Gundam?