Reviews for Metal Gear: Shadow Snake
Elyndewen Startree chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
O.o as if this fic wasn't weird enough already, you added a POKEMON SONG? Sorry, but that was a little strange...and disturbing. Uh, update soon, I guess...

Elyndewen
theone007 chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
This story is on my favorites. Anyway I am liking this story. So Ron is in Foxhound HQ or is he?
Yamal chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
¡_¡ Bravo! What can I say? I almost cried readind this chapter. Can't wait to read chapter 10 _.

On the other hand, your style is fantastic, as usual, but you keep making some minor mistakes. You know... "You're" where you should write "Your", or using a name where you should write the adjective of the word. No offense intended _.

Once again, thanks a lot for your help. You stories rock! Your friend:

Yamal

P.S: Yamal waves goodbye while he hears Evanescence's album "Falen".
Yamal chapter 9 . 11/23/2003
Wow... What an exciting chapter! Can't wait to keep on reading what comes next... so, please, keep writing, hehe. _ Keep up the geat work. Your friend:

Yamal

P.S: How come you updated and I didn't receive the author alert? It has already happened a couple of times, and that's why I haven't read this great chapters sooner. Sigh...
TiggerGTX chapter 9 . 11/22/2003
I just have one thing to say this is one of the best stories i read in a long time. i love the emotion you display in this story the action is decently paced major props from me and please update its killing me
ZeonReborn chapter 9 . 11/22/2003
eesh... this aint lookin so good for ron... but damn... full on hit by a vulcan cannon... that is never good..
theone007 chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
Ilike this fiction. what caliber is a vulcan cannon? Anyways is Kim going to school the next chapter? If so will she tell her friends?
TheFourthman chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
Alright. Good stuff.

Kim learning to use a gun, very interesting. The story of Ron doing likewise, priceless. That's funny as hell, laughed out loud at that one.

"Crimson Wolf"? What is up with Otacon and his wolf obsession?

“You know, just once I’d like to NOT walk right into a damn trap!” I figure just about any of the MGS good guys would like that. For supposedly highly trained counter-terrorists, they seem to have this happen, alot.

Great an invisible metal gear. I mean, wow, can these things get anymore dangerous?

Vulcan Raven is back appearently, does anybody around here stay dead?

I could point out what happens when people are shot with Vulcan cannons. Some would call it unrealistic. I would point them at rather large walking Nuclear Battle Tank over there. (4 points at Raptor) Nuff said.

Nice work overall. Keep it up as they say.
sudakitty chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
DUDE THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! please continue no matter what happens in this world! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FIC! THIS IS THE BEST ONE EVER!
MondoMage chapter 8 . 11/19/2003
As always, an excellent chapter. Heck of a set-up for what's coming. Now I really can't wait. Darn it _

Only a few things that came to mind while reading this one.

First off, seems Kim got back to school awful fast. After a week of being tortured, and then the death of her father, it just seems that she popped right back to normal afterwards. She is a strong girl, tho. Maybe something should have been mentioned along those lines - you know, something along the lines of "I refuse to allow those people to control my life," only a lot less corny _

Second thing, and this may just be a result of my misunderstanding, is the completion of the Metal Gear Raptor. In the last chapter, it was stated that it would take months until they were ready, but then in this chapter there's one ready already. Of course, the difference between "one" and "they" is significant, maybe. So that may be the problem.

Last, on Josh. I'm really beginning to hate the little bugger. And if he is two-timing Kim with Bonnie, as I suspect, wouldn't one of Kim's friends (like Monique, or one of the girls on the cheerleading squad) tell her about it? Of course, with all the stress she's been under, that might be the straw that broke the camel's back. If that were to happen, I'd hate to be in Mankey's shoes, or anywhere in the vicinity when Kim finally lets loose on him (which he would so richly deserve).

Even with those minor problems, the story is going strong. It's one of those quandries - I want to see how everything turns out in the end, but I don't want it to end too soon. Just can't win either way... of course, if there were other baddies besides Ocelot and Big Boss running around, that would extend the agony/ecstasy aspect of things _
theone007 chapter 8 . 11/18/2003
Very nice chapter. I'm glad that Ron is getting bigger guns.
Chaos666 chapter 8 . 11/18/2003
Man talk about a cliff hanger. Please update soon.

Chaos6
chris-warren876 chapter 8 . 11/18/2003
wow, I sure didnt see that coming, you cant no...but colonel is so cool...oh well love the story keep writing.
Uzziel chapter 8 . 11/18/2003
Okay, sometimes you have problems with your punctuation and your terminology of military equipment is lacking. Not that I hate your work or anything, but I'm always here to help you and whatnot... though it's a little late in the game. Just ask me in a review of one of my works, and I'll see what I can do.

-Unknown6-

PS: It is better to say "field-stripped" rather than "dismantled".
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »