Reviews for Metal Gear: Shadow Snake
TheFourthman chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Yeah, Ron's been hanging out with Snake for to long.

I'm just wondering which BigBoss this is, the original, one of his cloned offspring or another claimer of the throne.
Uzziel chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Big Boss? What you talking 'bout, Cowboy? Big Boss is dead, and has been dead since Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Then again, given Kojima's works, a name doesn't mean anything anymore. Anyway, keep writing.

-Unknown6-
Yamal chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Great! More, please, more! _
theone007 chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
WHOAH Ron made quite an entrance.
Bruh Studios chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Very nice CC. I never had the pleasure of playing the game but the mood here fits well and the dialogue is very well done hope to see more soon

-Ron Stoppable-
KuteInsanity chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
OMG! This story is SO awesome! I LOVE IT! PLEASE continue soon, this rox! _

~KuTeInSaNiTy~
TheFourthman chapter 3 . 11/5/2003
Putting a bullet through her, seems like something out of an MG game. Very nice work so far, keep it up.
theone007 chapter 3 . 11/5/2003
wow you killed shego cool. Ron going to school in next chapter. nice to see schools a.s.a.p.
agentcrail chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Interesting... who am I kidding! This totally rocks. Keep writin' dude, or you'll never see the end of day again!... nothin' personal.
VirtualFaerie chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
YAY! I like it Dusty! I can't wait to see more of it, so hurry up!

*glomps*
Chaos666 chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
This is definately off to a good start if I do say so myself. The crossover with the show and game are done well and the plot is good. Please continue soon.

Chaos6
theone007 chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
hello changed my name from none to theone007. Cool chapter Rons going home. So keep going and update!
zee chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
hey i like all your storys and everything but you need to stop writing new ones and start finishing all your old ones
Elyndewen Startree chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
Yah. You definitely have WAY too much time on your hands. Where the heck did you come up with this idea?

Ah well. It IS interesting. Update!

Elyndewen
TheFourthman chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Very nice.

Metal Gear is a great series even if it has become somewhat confusing in recent years.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »