Reviews for Metal Gear: Shadow Snake
SharinganUserX chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
damn it Ocelot had to die / .. too bad I like him the best in MGS .. R.I.P. .. not sure I like seeing Josh Monkey in this one as a Snake, but oh well .. Shego rocks ! .. and IMHO we need Liquid for the sequel .. Campbell is with the Patriots, but counting on KP & Ron ? weird ..
SharinganUserX chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
pretty cool .. don't really care about Kim, but Ron's good .. Snake is da bomb :) .. nice to see Ocelot working for BB, cuz in MGS4 it's revealed that Ocelot was loyal to BB his whole life and basically sacrificed his life .. I'd like to see at least one of em live, pref Ocelot (my fav MGS character), but that maybe asking too much :) .. Patriots should definately have a hand in this

PS Shego ain't dead is she ? :O
dude90716 chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
Awsome! shegos still alive, josh is light snake, wade is working for the patriots, and he and campbell are trying to give ron and kim as much help as they can from the inside! brilliant!

KUTGW!
dude90716 chapter 13 . 5/17/2008
on your KP/Gundam fic, im guessing that Kim is in the Aegis Gundam?
ryan chapter 14 . 10/15/2007
wonderful story. a first fusion of metal gear/KP i've read. 5 stars. and the one thing is at the end...is Light Snake Josh Mankey? i thank you for the wonderful spelling grammar and pronunciations.
Punishment Due chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
awesome crossover I really like how well the two series flowed together now i'm off to read the next one.
Anime-Ronin chapter 14 . 5/2/2007
Very interesting story. Am off to read the sequel I found...
CastaS chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
great story, enjoyed the game as well, great
Deyinel chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
Wow, this story is incredible! My only problem with this chapter is the flash backs. Ron and Kim met the first day for pre-k and there are other things. There is a lot of back story in "A Sitch In Time" which you should watch. Otherwise, GREAT story!
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Great story, loved the alternate take on the characters.
Darrinx chapter 14 . 5/7/2006
OMG. This story is Gold a apsiloute masterpeice. I loved every chapter every line. This is just brillent. I can't wait to read the next story, I'm gonna get started on it now.

Brillent Work and a unbelivebly good read.

Man Josh and Shego are going down hard.
Darrinx chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
OH BOY am i glad my girlfriend isn't reading this story with me i would have been in a bloody heap on the floor by now after what you did to Shego.

Good chapter and i'm begining to wonder how Kim will now take to Ron since he's willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Darrinx chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
OMGG this is going great. Can't believe that Ocalot killed Ron's parents good going there man. But why in the BLUE HELL did you have Kim go with Mankey for fuck sake he's a prick couldn't you have made Erik real or something (I hate Mankey)

I'm gonna start on Chapter 3 right away nice job
Darrinx chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I know this story is completed and I'm a little late in reading it but so far this is bloody brillent. i cant wait to read more.
daywalkr82 chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
Mankey got what was coming to him, then. Josh is almost never shown in a favorable light in fanfiction. He's really a nice guy, but someone has to be the jerk and the fall guy. Plus, he makes a nice bit of competition with Ron for Kim's affections.
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »