Reviews for Metal Gear: Shadow Snake
daywalkr82 chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
I love the chapter when Kim finally realizes who she loves. Plus, you got a little exposition explanation going in the last bit. Lovely.
austin chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
good shit man loved it.
RyuOni1989 chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
I so loved these last couple of chapters. Sorry I didnt review for the others but I needed to keep reading, ya know? On another note, your first KP story? Looks like you've been writing KP stuff for a long while now, ya know? It's so kool! Don't forget to update Freedom's Never Free
RyuOni1989 chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
I tried to review for chapter 11 but it didnt let me S

Chapter 11: Oh! KP is SO gonna be a Foxhound Agent. Cant wait for it P

Chapter 12: Ha ha! Josh has a minidick. "Josh: I shall call him...Mini-me" Ha ha! Get it? Anyway. Next chapter is just waiting to be read P
RyuOni1989 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
She finally admits it! Jeesus, I'm wondering what he sex life with Ron's gonna be like with the whole "special massages" thing. Neexxt chapter up! :D
RyuOni1989 chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
Kol! I wish I had a MG Raptor. Or even better, Gray Fox's ninja suit and sword! That kicks ass. Anyway, great chapter! _
RyuOni1989 chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
colonel? Hm...interesting. I SO love this fanfic _ Mix between two of my favourites. Kp and MGS! D
RyuOni1989 chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Wow, quite dark and sadistic, eh? Sexual embarassment is a very cruel form of torture. Ah well, it all worked out in the end...apart from Kim's dad dying and all.
RyuOni1989 chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
This chapter was a little more dark, but I suppose that's a good thing to give the story more of a MGS feel after a few KP-style chapters. -Onto next chapter! _
RyuOni1989 chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
Still got the sexual humor going on, my favourite type! Strangely though...maybe it's because I'm a dirty-minded guy? Ah well, -Reading next chapter!
RyuOni1989 chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Ha ha ha! Funny chapter, particularly the conversation/argument between Snake and Meryl about Snake not knowing a keeper. -Onto the next chapter! D
RyuOni1989 chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Woohoo! I love it when the sidekick turns into a NBK (Natural Born Killer) It's so cool! Dunno why. Anyway, you've still got the Drakken Shego personality down to a Tee. You've also got Revolver Ocelot's personality down aswell so Kudos to you. (Reading Next Chapter Now)
RyuOni1989 chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
In this chapter I think you've captured Drakken and Shego's personality quite well. The rest just kicks 8ss dude :)
RyuOni1989 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I like the transition from KP to MGS2. For some reason, I don't know why, I like the last paragraph, describing the pendant.
Valen Anders chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
I love your story. This particuilar chapter only has one problem, and it's only a minor mistake. Mr. Possible's name is Timothy James Possible. Otherwise, It's great.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »