Reviews for Metal Gear: Shadow Snake
samaritan chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
you my friend arew a god damn genius this is the best story i have ever read it had everything in it (romance action-tragedy-comedy-snake bein slapped upside the head-and a naked mole rat takeing pics in the womens shower) i started reading it and could not stop ididnot get 2 bed till 4 and i or one can not wait for the sequal once again you are a genius
Jawelik chapter 14 . 9/8/2005
Well that story totally rocked! Most of your stories do. The one problem I have with them is that you start so many new ones, and don't FINISH enough of them. I'll get started reading the sequel top this one, I just hope it gets updated now and then.
Harper loves Alex chapter 14 . 8/16/2005
this was great i love ron in this fic
flynnyo chapter 14 . 8/12/2005
i loved this story. best one i have read on this site,

i love metal gear solid. i love the show kim possible plus i have always wanted to see a tough ron. could not stop reading it and want to read it agian for the first time. you did a fantastic job.
liljimmyurine chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
First of all, the SOCOM is NOT just a Foxhound issue. It's the standard Navy Seal sidearm. And no military man would dual wield. Too innacurate. And Foxhound Operatives aren't too concerned about honor. Just gettin' the job done. And do you know how hard it is to produce a Metal Gear? Too damn hard!
RonboLombo chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
as many ppul can back me up on this im gonna say i nearl always have summit bad to say but here...i dont...cool..im gonna say your one of the first great story and i like your others aswell!
dude chapter 14 . 6/23/2005
yo is light snake supposed to be josh or will? i am guessing it is one of those two
Trillian42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This is a great story. I wan't expecting much when I click the hyperlink, but I'm glad I did. Months later, I still remember the story, and how well it was written.

I dont know much about Metal Gear, but you did a good job with the crossover, introducing characters I wasn't familiar with. In general, crossovers aren't my cup of tea, but this one was an eye-opener for me.

Amazing job!
mycookienotyours chapter 14 . 5/7/2005
*Applauds* Fantastic! It had everything! Plot twists, romance, humor, action, detail, and a great ending! This is the BEST kim possible story I have ever read. Classic Cowboy, you are a creative genius!
mycookienotyours chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
I'm not a big gundam fan, but you're other story looks promising!
mycookienotyours chapter 12 . 5/7/2005
Josh got what he deserved, stupid bastard.
mycookienotyours chapter 11 . 5/7/2005
Damn, I guess Ron really got fucked up, huh?
mycookienotyours chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
You are a FANTASTIC writer!
mycookienotyours chapter 9 . 5/7/2005