Reviews for The Fool A New Beginning
LackOfSleep chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
Oh my God... I can't sleep anymore... THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I kinda liked the way Aurora died... (i'm not evil...) cuz i felt that she would never end up with Kai... besides, i personally liked Kamila better than Aurora ... haha... well i thought you ended the story very happily... (if it was me i wouldn't have made Kamila come back... yes i'm that evil) though i really liked it... cuz if Kamila didn't come back i think i'd have heartattack... _ Well, YOUR STORY INSPIRE ME! They were so beautiful... especially The Hierophant More Than Meets the Eye... loved that story... and adored this ending... you are a wonderful writer and i think there should be more ppl like you... so i could read more GOOD stories... sorry i'm talking a lot cuz it's been so long since last time i've read such good a story... so basically to summarize this review i would say I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
NialyJoy chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
Princess M? how do you doit? how do you write such wonderful stories all the time? This was so sad but Im so glad that Kamila and him ended up together! make a one-shot about their future! oh and PRINCESS M? YOU ROCK!

your beloved friend and reviewer,

Beyblade-gal

lol
Shaedowe chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
Great story...
Cindy66 chapter 10 . 1/11/2004
that was cool and tell me the title
Frost Britten Angel chapter 10 . 12/31/2003
OH NO ITS OVER! AND AURORA IS DIED! BUT AT LEAST KAI GO KAMILA! WELL ANYWAYS I REALLY LIKED THIS FIC/FICS! KEEP IT UP!
Aerisa Turner chapter 10 . 12/31/2003
NO! its over *cries* now wat am i going to write to inspire my fanfics? *sighs* i'll just have to find some other fanfics...by the way great job with this fanfic!*hug* i hope that ur vacation was great!
SilverWingPhoenix chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
Are u goin 2 write a four sequel or this is where it ends?
Ashla chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
Ok, how'd I miss the last chapter? Hmm, must have not got the email.
Anyways, great fic! I hate when good stories end. I feel sorry that Kai lost her, but at least he was able to deal with it and find Kamila. I liked her I'm gonna miss reading this. Once again, great work
Laters! Slán slán!
~Ashla~
Kai luva chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
I loved it! I'm so glad that kamila and kai are together. I always thought that kamila was the coolest thing ever to happen to this world! They so belong together! Jana rocks! She was smart and she ended her relationship with Kai. YAYNESS!
Frost Britten Angel chapter 9 . 12/22/2003
HEY THAT WAS A SWEET CHAPTER! BUT AURORA DIED *STARTS CRYING*! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO END THE FIC ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OR ARE YOU GOING TO CONTUNUE? YOU SOULD CONTUNUE EVEN WITH OUT AURORA! BUT AURORA WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! *STOPS CRYING* MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE HER COME BACK OR SOMETHING... WHAT EVER ITS YOUR FIC!
SkyblueSunshine chapter 9 . 12/22/2003
OMG! aurora died!
...hn...i was kinda tired of kai's 'love' for aurora anyways...
you didn't update for a long time!
hmph! *pouts* you better update soon!
Cindy66 chapter 9 . 12/22/2003
aurora is going to die! kai is going to be all loney! update soon
kai baby-girl chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
kai really doesnt have much luck with love does he ? i mean he has got jana and doesnt love her, he thinks he loves aurora but she has just fallen over a cliff, AND he realsied that he loves kamilla aswell, but she died aswell ! (not to meantion that aurora loves tala, but he is dead too) ! that is a very confusing love..mess(too big to be a love triangle, so it is basically a mess-i drew it out on paper..)hmm..so why not make kai die and then jana can commit suicide coz she is upset that kai has died. THEN EVERYONE WILL BE DEAD !mwhaha... (joking)
but seriously, this has been a good ficcy -only the epilogue to go-(the whole triology) and im soz i havnt reviewed hardly any chappies, but i think this ficcy is good...umm...thats all i can think of...so..yeh...kai baby-girl
p.s. omg!that was a long review to babble about nothing..
kai baby-girl chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
p.s. omg!that was a long review to babble about nothing..
SilverWingPhoenix chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
I can't believe that Aurora will die like that
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »