Reviews for The Secret Love of You Know Who
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
this is amazing :) it is really funny update soon
blue blazes chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
so wrong, so so wrong... but oh so funny. ) I confess, the whole Snape thing ended up grossing me out, not because it's Snape but just... the way you described it/him... yech. Other than that though, hilarious, really really... Oh goodness, I laughed so much. hehe.

You've prolly given up on writing more of this one, judging by how long it's been, but if ever you do, I'll be reading. )

-encantada
Goddess of Idun chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
I so Love this. Mind the big L.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
! So funny! I'll put it as a favourite!
Ephemeral Eternity chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
HEY!

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

but one constuctive criticism-

i love how funny it is and stuff, but could u stop making hermione have weird taste-like, its great that she's w/ draco but the whole thing with her and snape and third nipples and stuff-thats just gross, not funny.

keep up the good work!

-cat
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
ah! How did hermy turn into the hogwarts whore! GAH

bump
lyra-loves-you chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
This is so col! write more voldie though.

erm yey im the 60th reviewer! Feel free to email me bowt harry potter stuff as i am a complete manian for the series.

Nancy xx

13 girly uk
Black-Rose23 chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
*Falls out of chair laughing* Oh man that was hilarious! Totally OOC, but in a completely funny way!
freakanature06 chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
holy crap, hermione gets around! That's insane, but greatly amusing all the same! I hope you update soon! I can't wait!

~ME~
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Woah. She's like a...a...4 timer! Wowz.
The Mad Madame chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
This was so wraon, so OOC. I was laughing so hard I cried.
little lady of fire chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
ok this story is kind of sick. hermione with ron, voldemort, and snape sorry the snap hermoine thing or the hermoine ron thing is ok but never stick hermoine with voldemort
Miss Elvira chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
OMG!

What the hell?

YOu cracked me up...but it was rather...

boring...just a tit.
Renegade Seraph chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Oh no, not Harry too! please update!
lalala chapter 7 . 6/22/2004