Reviews for Misinterpretations
Jaded Atticus chapter 15 . 1/2/2005
oh my god, im hooked! this is one of the most intense fanfics i have ever read! update soon!

-jade-
OminousOverture chapter 14 . 6/21/2004
This is an awesome fic!I Started to Read it so long ago but then didn't get the chance to finish it! I Hope You update Soon!
Michelle chapter 14 . 6/2/2004
OMG please continue. This is a great story. You are a great writer. I hope you realize that. Please use your writing for good. You are doing a wonderful job!
Bride of Malfoy chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
more please?
soon ?
ttyl~
Me chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
great story, i was just wondering wat all the letters in peoples summaries mean... like-hp-dm slash, dmhg, and all the rest of them...
timebomb87 chapter 4 . 12/8/2003
good stuff! :) And nice choice with the pirate and renaiscance (did i spell that right?) dress ;)
timebomb87 chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
great story so far. I like it. I think Hermione should wear the renaissance dress, and ron should be a pirate. I love your thinking! It matches my oppinions of the whole HP universe perfectly!
TheLost1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
pick the renesanse dress. wow i spelt that wrong, lol, ye do that one. comtinue soon!
firechik chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
i think that your story was good and that you should keep writing it, so please put up third chapter!
burgundyred chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I like it!

Especially that Hermione isn't head girl. Ahh a relief from the normal. Thank you!

Hmm...how WILL Draco be without his cronies? Should be interesting.

I don't think "Hogwarts a History" is a novel, that's just a minor thing though.

God that nickname Hermy BUGS me! I would be just as pissed as she was!

Any how update soon I like this loads.

*burgundyred

p.s. i would relly appreciate it if you r/r any of my d/hr fics, well, esp. the enemy. Please?