Reviews for Never Too Late
Writtenaspr chapter 30 . 10/30
Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful, delightful story that has made me laugh and cry.
I adore it, and you know, from published, 03, to this update , '10, it took seven years, and so you are right on track to give us the last days of the two boys, or three? Albus? written in this 2017... *gives you a pleading Slytherin look*...Because I would so like to see and read Sev's glance and memory of Harry's evening sloppy hugs and his 'Kidditch poshion' to heal him. And Harry's and Ron's surprised thoughts of our charming, lovable Sev,- not a git, but a human like them.
Your book on play stories to heal wounds is most illuminating, as I am battling difficult bullying in these years and it is helping me to turn around the inner anguish at casual cruelty, born out of rumour-mongering.
Also, the fact that those two children grew up seeing and experiencing each others darkest memories will held smooth things over between them.
Please let this story have a children back to adults ending, not just this gay Irish beach-party.
Here is a feast, bunches of flowers, red wines, and a luxurious platter of French cheese, fruit and baguettes, with cream profiteroles, and chocolate to encourage the Muses to sit by you again, quill in hand. Happy writing!
Castlerocks chapter 30 . 1/28
Please update! This story is soooooo cute! I need an ending with an embarrassed and loved Severus & Harry!
lovergyrl100 chapter 30 . 1/28
please track your muse down and update soon
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
So cute and sweet love it
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
Poor Harry and Severus
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Omg Sev and Harry are so adorable love it
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
So sweet love it
bookworm661 chapter 30 . 7/7/2016
This is a really great story. I hope you are able to track your muse down so you can finish the story.
Professor Potterhead chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Love this!
Coolgirlforeves13 chapter 30 . 4/22/2016
Really it's been five years please come back!
angellover130 chapter 30 . 1/25/2016
THREE WORDS : WRITE A SEQUAL. THAT WAS AWESOME
daisycb chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
Wonderful story, wish there was more of it. Maybe someday you will add more I hope.
The Power Of Names chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
This story brought tears to my eyes a few times. Nice job.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2015
Please update soon.
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Hi everyone. Thought this was a good way to get to people without posting an author's note, I di plan to finish this story and have chapters written. Just need to sort out some computer problems I am having and then I'll update. Thank you so much for your patience.
Rosaleen