Reviews for Never Too Late
bookworm661 chapter 30 . 7/7
This is a really great story. I hope you are able to track your muse down so you can finish the story.
Professor Potterhead chapter 1 . 5/21
Love this!
Coolgirlforeves13 chapter 30 . 4/22
Really it's been five years please come back!
angellover130 chapter 30 . 1/25
THREE WORDS : WRITE A SEQUAL. THAT WAS AWESOME
daisycb chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
Wonderful story, wish there was more of it. Maybe someday you will add more I hope.
The Power Of Names chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
This story brought tears to my eyes a few times. Nice job.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2015
Please update soon.
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Hi everyone. Thought this was a good way to get to people without posting an author's note, I di plan to finish this story and have chapters written. Just need to sort out some computer problems I am having and then I'll update. Thank you so much for your patience.
Rosaleen
whitehound chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I like the idea both that de-aging could be used as a form of holiday, and that Albus - whose own childhood was pretty dreadful after his sister was attacked - would enter into the childlike spirit of the thing without needing to be de-aged.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
Please update soon.
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
That was kinds of adorable
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
I agree that sev needs more attention Harry has friends and people on his side Sev has no one but Albus and deatheaters
Missy12300 chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write more! I want to know how Harry and Severus get along after returning to their original ages. Thank you for the great story!
DeleteThisCrap chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
I know you probably forgot all about this story, and that you probably wouldn't even know where to begin if you continued it since it's been so long; but I have fallen deep in love with this story and would really appreciate you finishing it. If you don't want to, or you've lost inspiration for it, I understand. I would loce to adopt it or give it to my beta(her otp is different but she loves this story too). I really would like for you to finish it though, I love this story and think you're a very talented writer.
RueCarter01
mambajama chapter 30 . 6/20/2013
I have enjoyed reading this story, I laughed, cried, scream, and I hex and curses those that hurt Harry and Snape, waiting for update.