Reviews for Warm and Sweet
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Cute sibling fic. Till the end I thought it was Daisuke with Hikari.
Miss Takin chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Eheh, very amusing. Let's see, because of my need to guess the characters after the first sentence, I thought it was Miyako and Daisuke. After that I figured out pretty quickly who the guy was, but for the longest time I thought the girl was Mimi, which of course is a bit silly as she lives in America at this point (and despite all the innuendo I knew it was more of a friendship fic). Quite amusing, and for the most part just the type of banter I'd expect from these two. Good job.
BenignUser chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
First thing I thought when I started this was, "hm... this seems familiar, I think I've read it before." Unfortunately it was only a few sentences later that I remembered it fully and I realized I wouldn't be able to experience the same surprise factor again. :(

Though reading it again with prior knowledge about the sibling fluff was just as amusing and enjoyable. I loved seeing them tease each other and preparing to finally get a night between themselves, all the while seeing the actual meaning behind all the innuendos the reader is given to work with. They have a very loving relationship, and you express it wonderfully how happy they are around each other and how hard it must be for them to not have enough time for each other.

In the end it was nice refreshing my memory with this. I'd like to think I would've reviewed it the first time I read it had I been a part of back then; you wrote it nearly two years before I started posting my own work right here, and in all honesty stories like this are what served as an inspiration for me to pick up writing.
Ruki and Tremors chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I knew it coudn't be what it sounded like, but that was pretty confusing...
unzulaenglichkeit chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Argh, me and my dirty imagination! I should have known that it would turn out differently in the end. It would have been just too obvious. But you did a great job feeding my imagination!
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
you really /did/ confuse me, you know that, right?

I didn't think it was them until the end, ro maybe half way though. Taichi and Hikari with sibling night...well, that's good.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Yeah, I remember this one. Good stuff.