Reviews for There For You
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 28 . 1/4
I was kind of hoping for another R/H thing like going to a closet and snogging intensely.
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 27 . 1/3
My friend saw Napoleon Dynamite and so have my parents but I haven't.
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 25 . 1/3
Do you know if Neville actually marries Luna?
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 20 . 1/3
I'm kind-a nervous about the whole Draco thing, but I'm sure it will be interesting.
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 17 . 1/2
America, sadly, much rather it be England, but oh well...
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 12 . 1/2
I luuuuuurrrrrved the almost sex thing!
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 11 . 1/2
I had to do 3 essays, a book report, and science fair! I really want to call my teacher a cuss word right now! #%*&!
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 11 . 1/2
I got EXTRA bombarded with homework! It's so freaking annoying! Argh!
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 10 . 1/2
You can look it up on Harry potter wiki.
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 4 . 1/2
Did you know that some weirdos like Hermione and Draco together or Hermione and Snape together?! They're delirious and belong in a mental hospital!
Homefreesc chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
I love the story so far
Just one thing. Hermione says "You make me feel like the specialist girl in the world" But its the most special. I dunno, I just think that Hermione would have correct english, no offense! I feel so mean now :(
TheGrangerTwin chapter 32 . 4/23/2013
Please update! please i wanna know what happened over their summer!
bella chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
very good chapter!
RonMioneSupporter chapter 32 . 5/29/2012
YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR STORIES. And the RonmioneFLUFF!
quillbug 11T7 chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Sorry, but I think that Harry's acting really OOC. He love's Ginny, a lot, and wouldn't ever do anything like that. He loves her too much for that. Also, Cho does NOT like Harry. And Harry really was mad at Cho about what happened with Marietta. He wouldn't act so nice to her after her friend betrayed the DA like that.