Reviews for There For You
TheGrangerTwin chapter 32 . 4/23/2013
Please update! please i wanna know what happened over their summer!
bella chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
very good chapter!
RonMioneSupporter chapter 32 . 5/29/2012
YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR STORIES. And the RonmioneFLUFF!
quillbug 11T7 chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Sorry, but I think that Harry's acting really OOC. He love's Ginny, a lot, and wouldn't ever do anything like that. He loves her too much for that. Also, Cho does NOT like Harry. And Harry really was mad at Cho about what happened with Marietta. He wouldn't act so nice to her after her friend betrayed the DA like that.
Hephaestus-18-Ares chapter 32 . 12/2/2011
AW common, (pouts) please conitinue
love chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
why do they have to get together again ? why do they have to make up so fast ? she could stay mad at him longer than that !
Berkwood Court chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
I love(d) this chapter, favorite in the story. Why'd you stop? :( I just made an account, after I'd already read "Telling Ron" and "There For You" so I tried to find them again. I was hoping to see if you'd updated again, but no... :'( it's a shame because this was my all-time favorite story! I loved the concept of the Promise Ring, by the way. Very unique and cute. You really shouldn't have given up on this story. It's amazing!
lily chapter 26 . 7/3/2011
Come seek us where our voices sound

We cannot sing above the ground

An hour long you have to loose to discover what we took
lily chapter 25 . 7/3/2011
you've turned me into a highly and mentally disturbed girl. not only with the dream but with the referring to a man giving birth which FYI i did ATTEMPT to read but found it too disturbing and being reminded of it DOESNT help. i hope you and the man birth woman are happy that you have disturbed a 12 yr old girl (yes i know they are rated but most of them arent disturbing) AND THIS IS RATED A T?
lily chapter 25 . 7/3/2011
bloody hell this is a T. T meaning TEENAGER NOT A ******* ADULT THINKING ABOUT MORE THAN SNOGS AND TOPLESS GIRLS. AND WTF 12 KIDS? I AM INSULTED AND HURT TO THINK THAT MEN THINK THAT WAY AND I WILL NOT THANK YOU FOR INVITING THAT INTO MY MIND! : : : :
lily chapter 21 . 7/3/2011
help hermione get better soon! i hope the parents end up liking him or they will mess everything up :( its so sweet they are made for each other. did you just make up that malfoy is a bastard? or r his parents unmarried :O
lily chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
lol i just pressed ctrl and f and searched ron and it didnt have anything with him in it apart from them talking about him so I just skipped this chapter sorry
lily chapter 19 . 7/3/2011
awww sleeping pretty is cute! who said 'poor bloke' for harry? i thought it was mrs. weasley! lol. im special don't judge me XD
lily chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
lol madam pomfrey is funny in this.
lily chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
boo hoo hoo shes not exactly gonna be crushed because she can't go through the pain of having a baby : sorry i tend to comment on things as soon as ive read them so i dont forget them so if it turns out that hermione likes pain and would be quite happy screaming her young heart out in pain then i will completely forgive you *sarcastic smile*