Reviews for Undisputed
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
Shannon and Jeff are so cute.
Takerslady chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
I figured since you had 99 reviews I'd make this your 100th. Great story, I'm a big fan of OMEGA slash fics.
Nerissa chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
AW! Poor Shanny! I wanna give him a BIG hug! *hugs shannon an doesn't let go*

Shannon: Are you gonna let me go anytime soon?

Me: Nopers! so get used to it!

Shannon: okay...*confused*

Good job on the chapter/
Synnerxx chapter 19 . 11/4/2007
Hey, this was a great fic. I loved it, but was really sad. Poor Shanny! I really wanted to give him a hug in some parts. This was awsome! Keep up the good work! _
Ms. Mattitude aka kid dynamo chapter 19 . 7/30/2005
OMG I STILL LOVE THIS STORY! *jumps five feet in the air* I read it once before, but I just read it again, and I STILL love it! Great story! _
xtremediva chapter 19 . 1/1/2004
This was a really great story. I'm glad Jeff and Shannon ended up together in the end and Matt got what was coming to him. I would be more than happy to discipline a naughty Matt, LOL. I can't wait to read more of your fabulous stories.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
Wow girl I so love how you ended this epecially with Shannon and Jeff together. I so love this story and I"m watching for something new from you. * Not that I would ever suggest that it be soming with anyone lice Raven, Bradshaw, Shannon or the Outsiders...Not me...Actually just can't wait to read anything of yours. Happy New Year.
kandiland chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
aw gotta love happy endings. I have heard rumers of Jeff comming back in March, but everything i've read made it sound like he'd be comming back eventually but he didn't know when and that is even from his own mouth from his website. and i think adam is a smackdown guy athough he did ask people in his column which show he should come back to. Sorry for my ramblings.
Dark Angel215 chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
This was such a great story.
Mediah chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
Aw So sweet! And that line of Shannon's about not using his hands...DOUBLE AWW! And adam's comment...*Giggles insanely*
An excellent ending, especially them.
Deb
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 18 . 12/28/2003
Oh...My...God... I am hardly comprehending this. That was the most chilling, intense chapter I have ever read, it was like a clashing of worlds. Scary stuff, and you wrote it so, so well. Rivaling for my favourite chapter. I respect your descision to finish this, it is ending on a high note, as I guessed it would. To me, this means you will go onto to bigger and better things. Everything came clear, everything Matt wanted..and lost..I almost pitied him. We read this with shivers, guessing what would come next and feeling like we would ever know. Damn, you are by far one of the greatest authoresses ever to grace this website, wrestling fiction itself... I cannot wait for the final installment, and I still think you can achieve your goal...
HBK's Aussie Gal:
Well let me find the words to describe the way I felt after reading that chapter. That was the most chilling, gripping and Intense chapter I have ever read. It had me gripped all the way and I had shivers down my spine near to the end. Even though you are finishing this story I hope you do a sequel. Because it will be equally as good as this story.
Keep writing, and Exist to Inspire
Fans
**Jeff's Favourite Skittle & HBK's Aussie Girl**
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 17 . 12/28/2003
Girl, first off, it really gladens me to know that you are feeling well and healthy again, now all we need is that debut! Can I get an autograph in advance? *LOL* That is excellent news, I;m really happy for you, because your health is one of the most prescious things you own.
As for this chapter, whoa, it had me guessing the whole way through. "Matt kidnapped Shannon!" etc where common remarks. I'm sad to hear that you are ending this shortly, and I'm still afraid I have missed the end, but all blockbusters have a final curtain call. Encore?
My friend, HBK's Aussie Gal as she she is known in a few places, is the person I have been reading this story with since day one. Every sigh, and laugh, and dirty comment has passed through her ears and been seen with her eyes. Now, she would like to say a few words on her own behalf, she is a big fan of yours also, so over to her:
Jeff's Favorite Skittle has spoken very highly highly of you to me. Now I can see why. You have this very Unique writing talent that nobody else I know has. This Story has interested me greatly and you have kept me gripped all of the way. JFS reads me the story when ever you have updated.
JFS keeps me entertained whenever she reads it to me. She has read me numerous stories written by you and I think all of them are great and mind boggling. JFS told me you are finishing this story and I really don't want you to end this story because it's the greaest and most entertaining story I every heard.
And JFS has also told me that you working towards to be a wrestler. I Wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you find Furfillment in youjr wrestling career. And I know JFS and I will be watching for your wrestling debut. Good Luck Again.
After that long, LONG intermition *finishes popcorn * I'm back! That could possibly go down in the record book as the sole longest joint review EVER! *LOL* Cute, ain't she? Wow, we will be finishing this up together and I;m PLEADING that you don't finish, but if that is you descision,I totally trust it. Finally, looking into the Skittle's Crystal Ball, let me just say that I, Jeff's Favourite Skittle, will be popping up on the Justin list very soon, so stay tuned!
Stay eXtreme and Glad You Are Well
**Jeff's Favourite Skittle & HBK's Aussie Gal**
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 15 . 12/28/2003
It's only getting worse for poor Shannon, but at least he seems to be on the road to recovery...speaking of which, are you OK? Why have you been put on anti-biotics? Is it wrestling? I hope that your alright, I know your brother and God will be watching over you. Please stay well, and get better soon no matter what. I'm still waiting for your debut on WWE TV! God knows you'll become my favourite wrestler!
Great chapter as always, you never have dissapointed me! Please continue to write, I found it hard to finish the chapter when you wrote about Jeff getting into bed and stripping to his boxers I'm like *Whoa, whoa whoa whoa! *Rocky plug * shouldn't there be, like, more DETAIL on that? PLEASE! * Yeah, I'm sick, no need to tell me!
Please Get Well, And God Bless You
**Jeff's Favourite Skittle**
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 18 . 12/28/2003
Oh my god girl this story is awesome. Now Jeff has to get to Shannon...And you will find something new to write I'm sure. There has got to be some more outsider and Raven stuff you could write? I no I'm pushing it sorry. Just love the way that you write.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 14 . 12/28/2003
And the web thickens...
This is mind boggling. It's two parties, with a battle that cannot be won. This could wreck things for good, either Jeff will be framed, or Matt would be convicted as he truly is. What a plotline, I could only expect this off you! So deep, the end really got to me...the fake smile, pretending everything was OK. Plots are part of your strong points, and so are endings.
I fear from what you said at the top of the page, that this story could already be finished, and I'm too late. I hope not, and I beg you to continue it, or sequel as you did with "The Grateful Reunion" and "Adam. This is another one of you fiction babies that has turned into a starlet, and I can't bare to see it end!
Reading On