Reviews for Troubles
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This is probably one of the best Shadow angst stories I have ever read. What I like about it is that instead of Sonic or Amy popping up and comforting Shadow in an OOC fashion, Maria's spirit does. Good job.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
. . .AW! CUTE! . BTW, do you like my story called "Love Me" for the Sonic/Tails or Knux/Shadow? Plz let me know. . .
Shadow Orenda chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I'm impressed. This is the first time I've ever seen a songfic written like this- Actually incorporating it in the story, rather than putting the lyrics in at intervals. It really flows quite well. I personally am not a fan of any Shadow pairing at all, but I still really enjoyed this fic. Great job!
OSMOBSEO chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
;_; I am actually crying ;_;

wow... angst! YESH! angst is good... heh heh heh...
AllInMyStories chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Hey gurl! This was pretty damn good! I think it's really well writin and even though I have no idea what happened right now I'll prolly get it later on tonight cause ya know, I'm slow like that. *hints the nickname special* anyway, keep writin and uploading...I'll do the same. AND READ CH 11 OF RITTENHOUSE!
Angnix chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
One of the best Shadow stories i have ever read! I hope you can somehow add more to this!
ChaosShadow chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Good story. AW! Poor Shads! Hope he fnially gets over Maria...in the respectful way mind you. Maybe Sonic might comfort him some more? Hehe. I know, I'm such a sucker for sonadow. BTW, I'm working on chapter 4 of MTB, so expect to see it in a week (unfortunately school started back up this week .