Reviews for Hangman
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Awwwwww. God, I love that man too. :D I love Bangel so much- and you've done an excellent one-shot here.
LPeck chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow what a way to ask!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Adorable, amazing, spectacular, fantastic wonderful... And any other positive adjective!

I LOVED this soooooo sweet
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
THAT WAS SO FUCKING SWEET!
N170017 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
aw. that was so cute. write a sequel or prequill (sp?) please. I'd love to know what led to this...
UVABuffyFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
This is very good, but you need to specity some stuff. Is Angel human? When did this take place? Things like that. It gives the story more body.
Angelcakes chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
This was so cute! I loved it!
The Sailor Earth chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I LOVE that story. You should write a sequel or something.
Sailor Earth
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
M-I-C See you real soon. K-E-Y Why? Because we love you. ROFLMAO.
Sith Lord Darth Omar chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow! I love your story! It's really, really sweet and yeah, it's hangman but it's REALLY sweet! And cute, don't forget cute! Great story!
Angelic chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
hey! great story. can't wait for a sequal. please tell me theres a sequal?:)

~Angelic~0:)
Beckii chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Aw, that was so cute. That would be adorable if a guy proposed to me like that..Sorry, just day dreaming..LoL..Although the chances of that..I'm rambling, I'm going to shut up..
Hanging chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Sweet and cute but somehow it makes me want to puke. Nice try but its like a chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting and filling. Way to sweet and sugary. Thank god you at least put in the the humor section.

Oh, I see the pattern in your stories. Lot of this sort of B/A. Oh, well. I'd probably do the same thing for kicks.

You can hate me for this later but for now too bad.