Reviews for I've Got A Feeling
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love the realisticness of this one. Boy wants kisses...boy finds out he has to marry girl to get kisses...boy asks girl to marry him. XD So cute. And, of course, he has to take it back when he finds out it's what grown ups do. Great fic. Thanks for sharing.
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
aw

that is so cue

turn this into a story now
prettypinkpeacock chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
aaw... poor wendy! :( update, pls!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Awe! Peter and Wendy fluff! Yay! So cute!
babs08 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I'd love it if you continued this fic. This is one of the first pieces of Peter Pan fiction that I've thouroughly enjoyed. Even though I loved the movie, most of the fan fiction I've read chose to portray both Peter and Wendy as lusty, sex-crazed teenagers intent on nothing but jumping each other's bones. You, however, have managed to portray them just as they came across in the movie: innocent and a bit confused by their feelings. It's a great accomplishment so you best not leave it hanging. Oh PLEASE continue?
Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Great Story...I really encourage you to write more.I really liked this chap...and I really think that you could make a really great story if you write more chaps!.

Please Update soon!.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I know I've emailed you about this, but please continue your story. You kinda left us hanging here and I and others, as you can see, would like to see the story continued. It's awsome so please,please continue.

Rolletti
anonnymous chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
stupid
Liu chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Keep going! Peter proposing to Wendy is so cute!
bobthebest chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! (and you better for the amount of times i had to write that!(i am VERY lazy!))
Winter Fae chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I love this! You really really need to make a sequel, that would be wonderful! :) Please do consider it.
Fae
Twinkie chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Yes, please continue!
Relish Enigma chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
aw this is going to be sweet! UPDATE! PLEASE!
HAZZAGRIFF
amy chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
more more more more more more more more mroe more more mroe more more more more more more more more more more more more more
Scarlet Dickenson chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I really like it. I think you should write a sequel. Just a question but by any chance would it include Peter and Wendy "getting married"?