Reviews for As You Wish
CrazyGlitch chapter 19 . 1/18
Continue with this wonderful story! Also I was wondering if Severus was the bottom in this story or if it was a shared thing. Because I it seems to me that it could be shared in the story.
superstararashi chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
please UPDATE! I love this story :D
Ever Winter Wood chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Please, please, please continue soon! This is terrific!
sarahsezlove chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
I hopped over here from Skyehawke to find an extra chapter. And what a fabulous one.
The optimist in me lives on :)
zacora315 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I am cring. You are a bloody genus. Two of the best things in the world in one.
Sar'Kalu chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
I really must protest to the lack of updates and 'finishing' on this fiction. It's really far too good not to be completed and I would very much like to persuade you in all good faith for its completion. It really is very good.
Sar'Kalu chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
This is still perfect and wonderful. :)
Sar'Kalu chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
This really is absolutely marvellous, why hasn't this been done before?! Seriously, this is utter genius and I have a sudden hankering to watch The Princess Bride...
mareine chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Oh my! This story is mocking and epic all at once. Please update soon! :)
schakar chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
this story is fantastic (sorry for my english) the presentation, the meaning of your sentence is very beautiful and seem like a real story fale, the action and the adventure added to the romance and angst, the after taste of mistery is gorgeous. ''sigh'' i think that i am in love with your imagination xoxo
Anna Y. K chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! Such a story and you havent updated in what? 6 years? Dang.. its so fun! And you just killed Harry Potter! Ah... how I wish this story would continue... Where are you author?
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
XDDD I love your idea of Harry Potter mixed with Princess Bride. Princess Bride happens to be one of my favorite childhood movies!
batterytriplicate chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
SEVERUS USED THE TERM FUZZBUTT?!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
Aibhionne chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
WHAT? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! I DON'T CARE THAT IT HAS BEEN ABOUT SIX YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED. YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE!

It's very good, though. #justsaying.

Aven.