Reviews for You're not Alone
Update!I have to know what happens next! I love this story!
Paige00100 chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
OMG! I looked up the video of Brittany Spears - You Drive Me Crazy on youtube and there are 2 guys in there that look like they could be brothers one is blue eyed, dark curly, long haired looks about 20 the other looks more mature, dark short hair, eyes are unknown. Both fit the descriptions of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru perfectly. Coincedence? Dont believe me, look it up yourself.
Paige00100 chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Crystal chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
Man it was good I was hopeful there would be more
a person chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
UPDATE PLEEEEEAAAAASSSE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
demonic angel23 chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
OMFG!

your story is hilarious XD

you should update it! ]
Abby303 chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
...wow i love your story...i read it about a year ago, and i spent about a year looking for it ever since

soo...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEE continune

Thnx,

Abby303
Hinch92 chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
OMG! When is the next chapter going to come up!

I've been waiting so long!

This is too good to end:D
Kagome1589 chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
I wonder whats going to happen to Kagome's friends and with Inuyasha and everone else including Kikyo as well.
kokoronagomu chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
COOL STORY!

i know it's been a long time so i'm not going to bug you to finish it. it would be great if you were to just continue writing- you're really good at it.

a pleasure,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

p.s. i'm not sure if you're watching 'inuyasha- the final act' but if you aren't - the manga was completed and they have animated it and shounen sundy in partnership with viz media have simulcast it in the u.s. and japan-remove spaces:

shonensunday anime/index. php?ep167

there are only twenty-six episodes and they've already finished showing the last episode. you can see all of them at the above address. HURRY, before they take it away!

gin
chicky22 chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
wow this story is so great! hope you finish it soon...
katarina chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! One of the best stories I ever have read. Part 15! Pleas
Eluwei chapter 14 . 10/30/2008
I hope that you get this redone soon it's really good. I can hardly wait to find out what happens next.
maire 53 chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
this is really good so is there going to be another chapter or not?
tavisa chapter 14 . 4/11/2008