Reviews for Something There
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is brilliant!
Dragon-Sigma chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
If they only had world enough and time... Good work! I like little in-canon scenes for this and Stef.
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Lovely! Last Herald Mage was so overwhelmingly sad, this happy moment is sorely needed! And all the more poignant for the way you had Lancir think of the time they would have together. This makes me want to write a Van/Tylendel fic myself. Sweet and inspiring, kudos!
Kiinotasha chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
First off E! This is the first (and only) story I have seen with these two and I am COMPLETELY in love with it! Ok so now that my fangirlness is out of the way...

The way you have portrayed both Van and 'Lendel is exactly as I have pictured them every time I read Magic's Pawn, and the added element that even when you had Lancir reading all of the small movements and gestures really drew me in. If you ever decide to dive back into Valdemar I will be one of the first to jump right in after you
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
yay lance! how awesome. glad someone besides savil and the lovebirds know. but why couldn't lance have clued breda in? she was so hurt that they were fighting...
phantomcedar chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
ahahahhahahahahahahah loved it!
Icebox Plums chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Well done! A nice little tidbit, really. The only thing I find annoying is the spacing, and that's more personal preference than anything mechanical.
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I'd wondered vaguely the same line of reasoning, but you do it so well I don't see a need to take my mental ramblings any farther. Spot-on characterization all around-I like Breda's thoughts on Van-no corrections to gramma, spelling, or their cousins, and sheer, wonderful fluff.

Favorite story list!
GoldenFyre chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
So cute! I liked it!
summercloud chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is so well done! I'm always afraid to read fanfic for any of Misty's books- I loved them so much the first time I read them- but this expands on my love, rather than intruding on it. Thanks for letting me read it.
Summercloud chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
::bounces:: whe! Good Lackey fanfiction! What fun!

Simply delightful.
wizard116 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
this is a very good story.
PrettyKittyOreo chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Cute :)
Wynjara chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
darkdancer chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Yay! I love it. It never occured to me that their ruse would be nothing to an Empath and I did wonder what Breda thought of Van