Reviews for Damned To The Depths
Smithy chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
I hate to be a nitpicker, but Leeann is not a name from the Seventeenth Century. It's more Twentieth Century,
Ninna Boo chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
WOW!

great story...i think that the way you write Jack as a husband is perfect... i don't beleve he would make a perfect husband you are the one that most kept him in the character so far.

Now i'm reading the sequel.
070 chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
Have I told you how much I love and adore your fics? 'cause I truly, truly do. I realize that I'm really, REALLY late getting on the Jack/Ana wagon, but still - I love this! I'm all happy and floaty and am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. It's great. xD

I love this... I mean, I know that I'm rambling on and on and on, but I absolutely love this story to pieces. Thanks for writing it!
insert funky name chapter 12 . 10/23/2004
oh, he's a bastard. luv the story!
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 15 . 7/16/2004
U are like the best JA author on this site. This series long as hell as it is is brilliant. Though you had me scared t first when you said 'and all he could hear was his heart' I could have cried. Or killed you whichever came first. But anyway brilliant. Favorite Author's List. But I'm not gonna put it on the Favorite stories because it takes up to much space to put every one of your stories on there 'cause they're all wonderful.

Ja ne.
CaptainTish chapter 15 . 5/29/2004
Loved the epilogue! The way you ended the previous chapter was so sad. I figured the epilogue would show she survived, but as you start reading it, you're not so sure. You did that very well!
LeeLoo chapter 15 . 1/21/2004
That was awesome! I love it!
Wonderful! Great! *sigh*
And the end of chapter 14 really made me cry...and that's something I usual never do while reading fics. But you wrote the right thing down, hehe.
Really...one of the most impressive fics I have ever read...and I just love all those Jack/Ana stuff! *sigh*
Keep it up! Please! :)
wyte-tygre chapter 15 . 1/8/2004
I heartily approve of all Jack/Ana stories...especially well written ones with lots and lots of plot to them...
very well done.
Is there or is there not more? Will there be more?
*please please please*
Blue Wolf2 chapter 15 . 12/30/2003
Very cute. As always in the end, Jack gets his girl back. *smiles*
kingleby chapter 15 . 12/23/2003
love it _ *sniff* i can't believe thats the end of them all. i loved them!
Gothic Guardian chapter 15 . 12/22/2003
I loved this story. (Well, every story in this series, really.)
The way you evolved Jack and Anamaria's relationship over time was very realistic.
Most of the J/A stories I've read as of late just jumped into their relationship, no rhyme or reason behind it. You, on the other hand, showed the true progression of romantic emotions.
I've read all of the stories in this series thus far and hope to see more in the near future.
I have trouble finding good Jack Anamaria fanfics, so to find suck amazingly well written story/series is not only rare, but pleasantly surprising...
PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
cal chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
YAY! i got to read the happy ending before i go away! :) now it won't be a blue Christmas! :) i loved the image of Jack the bow of the ship with the wind in his hair, contemplating his life with & without his wife. he seemed so sad when he was musing that it was as if he didn't have Ana anymore. :( when he was remembering what had happened in the last 2 months was a bit confusing for me because first it seemed as if life had gone on without a certain female pirate! : the introduction of Jack's new crewman seemed to come out of the blue, but then the hint given about him & his father made me extremely curious as to what their role was in the rescue of Ana. i loved it when Ana came on deck & wrapped her arms around her husband's waist & they enjoyed a little light-hearted banter. i was very happy when Ana's husband put her wedding ring where it belongs and then told her how he felt about her. *sigh* i was a little amused when Jack was thinking that something always gets in between him & the woman he loves & he rolled his eyes & later peered down the latest something. i think it's rather convienent that Captain Jack forgot that he's partially responsible for creating this latest "obstacle!" :) i felt bad for both pirates when the hurt Ana accused Jack of not wanting his child. :( i was extremely touched by the amount of insecurity & vulnerability that Jack showed when he explained to Ana why he may seem less than enthused about the birth of his first child. i was just as touched by Ana's own unflinching honesty when she responded to Jack's comments. i don't think i have to tell you that i really liked Jack's reassurances to Ana about being a stand-up guy & an honorable father-to-be! :) i loved Jack's reason for not naming his possible son Jack Jr., it was so vain & so typically Jack! :) that was quite a cute way to end the tale. you gave your readers a smile & hope that the future for the Sparrows would be bright! :) i can't wait to read the insert, but since i'm leaving tomorrow, i'll have to! :( thanks for the kind words in your author's notes! i wouldn't mind knowing more about one of my favorite authors either, but alas, i have no e-mail account. i tend to be a "lurker." i guess that's the shy half of my Gemini sign showing! :) i can tell you this about myself: i have always had a love of reading that was instilled in me by my mother, who was a teacher before she ever received her degree from the state. (she had 7 kids; i'm the youngest.) by being an avid reader, i can appreciate what is & what is not good writing. i think i'm exttremely fortunate that some of the best writers on this site happen to be Jack & Ana fans & writers. YAY! :) i'm of course talking about you & i'm sure since you've seen the novellas i post for the others, you also know the other usual suspects to whom i am referring! :) i wish i had more time to write you, but i still have to pack & it's almost midnight! ack! i'll see you when i get back! :) thanks again for the early Christmas present! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) & oh yeah, keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
JackFan2 chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
Ok.. I KNOW I reviewed this.. but my review is not there! *sighs*... hates me..
Thank you thank you thank you...! This was a truly terrific ending. I was so glad the Jack killed that Derrick guy and that Ana was alive. I can now breath a sigh of relief!
Ok.. you aren't stopping writing are you? Oh, please don't stop. You now need to get on to the Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.. That's a truly incredible story and you need to get that one going! We want more there! MORE!
Take care of you and we hope to hear from you soon!
JustCallMeMarly chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
Aw, I'm so sad to see this end, but I know it must... Thank you for your thanks... and I love gifts! Unfortunately, there was nothing in my inbox (not to sound selfish or demanding or anything!). Anyway... I'll definately have to see Snipes. I love Zoe Saldana. I really hope she's in the movie sequel. Again, thank you. It's always nice to know that the appreciators of the writers are appreciated too! :) I will continue to sing your praises as a writer for as long as I possibly can - and since I'm only 22, it MAY be awhile... You inspire... And as for my stories - they're coming, very slowly... but they are coming. Hopefully sometime soon my mind will jump on something and the start that I have will become bigger... keep your fingers crossed.
As for the story, I loved the last part. I love that you kept Ana's presence masked slightly. I knew that she was there, deep down, but there were still some lingering clouds of doubt if she'd stayed with Jack. It made the payoff all the sweeter that those seeds were there. And I think Jack & Ana would make wonderful parents. And I didn't mention this before, but I'm seriously glad that Jack 'took care of' Derrick. I, personally, would have shot him the second he opened his dastardly mouth. Oh well. Yay for Jack! So, again, wonderful story. I look forward to whatever else you have to offer in the future - whatever you write, I will read. You've got a life-long fan/reviewer/friend. Keep it up! :)
Always - Molly (aka SpecialEd)
guinevere chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
thanks for not ending it with a death; it happened in "joy of the hunt" with the demise of anamaria but she ended up alright...what i'm curious about is whether derrick was ever decent, or if even during his betrothal he was just faking the whole way.