Reviews for Damned To The Depths
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
WOW! Um.. you have evily ended on a cliffer.. HEHEHEHE... you didn't tell me lastnight you were going to do that.. Well, deep down inside, I'm glad. Leave me something to wonder about.

Geeze.. this is a wonderful story. You are so good at the action here... playing it all out for us to see- visually.

Now, I'm hoping that you aren't busy for the next day or so because YOU MUST UPDATE! What is going on? Derrick? His name alone makes me want to puke. Poor Ana- wounded and with that guy, who obviously is some kind of pirate staulker. Jack- wh, what happened? He fell to the deck. That doesn't sound good.

*sighs* We can only hope for the pirates sakes that Liz and Will arrive soon.

Now, we actually can only hope you UPDATE REALLY SOON!
cal chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
YAY! another Jack/Ana story! :) Ana's still dealing with the angst, huh? why can't my 2 favorite pirates live happily ever after? i'm torn between wanting to hug & smack Ana because i can see both sides of her inner turmoil, so i'm just as conflicted as she is. :( i thought that it would be you-know-who on the other ship. i don't know if you remember, but in another review of one of your other stories, i wrote something about how in soap operas people don't really ever die. i think that's especially true of the villians, which it seems that Derrick is turning out to be. Jack's insticts all those years ago seem to have been proved correct, huh? i can't wait for the next twist in this ride. hopefully Jack & Ana are safely belted in, 'cause i have a feeling it's gonna be a bumpy ride! :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
Original Max A chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Interesting turn of events, i must say. Sorry for not reviewing so much, but I have read every chapter of Journey To The Past. Anyway with this one... Ana's tired of being a pirate huh? That's hard, but if this is a permanent thing well... I just think that if Ana wants to give up her life as a pirate that Jack won't come with her. It wouldn't be true to who he is. I think that no matter what, on land or on the sea that they will always love each other, but maybe they are not necessarily good for each other. But I still do hope that they end up happy.

Keep Writing,

Original Max A
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Hey, I - for one of many, I'm sure - am VERY glad that Ana is your protagonist. I love Ana... and I love Ana and Jack. So, any sort of drama involving the two (but not breaking them apart, naturally) is completely welcome. I'm intrigued as to where you are going to take this... and if your summary is any sort of indicator, I can say that I am helplessly ensnared by the tale you plan on weaving (yes, I have a flair for the dramatic at times :P). And Derrick? I already have the chills just from Ana's reaction. I can already feel a Jack-saving-the-day coming on. I can't wait for the next post! P.S. - Have I mentioned that I love your stories? With all of my ramblings, I may have neglected to say that...
Sorako chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Jo-hoo! A new story by Dexter! ) Plot sounds promising as always... poor Jack, if Ana keeps that no-pirate-anymore attidute, he will be forced to decide... hope it won't come down to this, but I think even if, you'll present it great as always Write on, please?
Elizabeth SwanTurner chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
i really like your stories you have good ideas

i have a suggestion

it would make sense

you know for like insane people like us

i am also insane

alas my school does not like people like us

(IT WASN'T MY FAULT THE KEYS TO THE ZOO DISSAPPERED AND THEN I WAS SPOTTED LEADING ALL THE ANIMALS OUT WHILE RIDING ON A GIRAFFE,)

uh...

nevermind last comment

anyway

ana could be pregnant and that y she doesn't want ot pilliage plunder rifle and loot because the kid is in danger

DUH!
kingleby chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
they never get a break for long _ love it please write more soon!
Maimat B chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Ep! Great start! From the summary, I imagine it's not going to go so well?
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
OHH! COOL! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

An Action Adventure story! YEA! I love the romantic stuff, but yes, it's time for some action to test their relationship! Great chapter! Derrick! Holy Cow!

Ok.. great opener.. now, give us more mate... MORE.. WOW... LOVE THIS!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7