Reviews for Balance Of Power
Matt chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I liked the topic and set up of the story. It was well written, but I didn't like the ending or Mimi's char.
asdf chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
That was a wonderful ending. Thank you so much for writing this.
Hikari Urania chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Loved this story!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Very nice! It was really really good and well-written as well. Keep up the good work!
essenceofzedak chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
God I enjoyed this... HAH at least the 'spoiled' part...
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Aw, great story, sad and funny. It's a crama! (drama/comedy if u didn't know and all :-D) I loved Izzy's voice, it was perfect. Cute story, me likey!
Matsuki-sensei chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
See, your story was so good that I remembered it! I didn't have to read it again to know that it was good!
FireFriendship chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
I love Tai and Matt friendship! that and T.K. and Matt brotherly love or Tai and Kari brotherly sisterly love...Great advice on mimi's part! it must be so annoying for someone like Tai to be cooped up all day not allowed to do anything. I liked the first chapter better than the second(though both were very good) i liked the Matt and Tai moments! Friends forever! Always trust our leader! _
Matsuda-chan chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
Excellant characterization! I applaud you! If I wasn't typing! ._.'
Shikala chapter 2 . 12/19/2002
Very cute. I don't read much Digimon, and it was cool to revisit old worlds.
MeShelly chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
LOL! Of course, the bad thing is that now they think Tai's a spoiled brat. Beautiful ending! Any sequel? ~Michelle
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
I love the part between Tai and Izzy. _ *huggles Izzy and Tai* Mesa Love Kou-man and Tai-kun!
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Debbie:OH, MY GOD! I forgot all about this! That is the second story I ever read of Digimon TWO YEARS AGO! I want to say that I LOVE this fic. VERY MUCH. I did actually print it out from some site, and read it again and again and again-

Demy (Demidevimon, if you don't know): *whacks her over the head* WE GET IT!

Debbie: Ow. I just want to say that I like it. I adore any fic that shows the friendship between Tai and Matt, not the gay relationship.

Demy: Do you HAVE to remind that?

Debbie: Sorry. Stormy, this fic caused my love of writing Digimon. THANK YOU!

Demy: You can stop screaming.

sherbie chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
whoops... I meant replace... dumb ol' me...
sherbie chapter 2 . 8/31/2001
Yayyyyyyy! Tai/Matt friendshippy fic! I mean, I love Taito and all, but there's something in these friendship fics that romance can't romance. I love the second chapter, by the way, it was hilarious!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »