Reviews for Loving Trees: Kaoru and Ganko's story
Nils chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Anou, the ff was really cool. Please do update. I want to know how things will turn out between them! Hehe
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
This will be interesting...update!
flelc chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
it was nice! really really really nice! please update! it would mean a lot to me! hahaha...

but really it is nice!
pinkbunny chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
pls cntinue it its so nice!

ps if you think i'm getting 2 shallow with hte story pls tell me
paws-bells chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Update! Update! Please update! Man, this gives a whole new meaning to hanging, I can't wait to see what Ganko is writing! Will this fic be something of a star-crossed lover fic? Like they communicate through a book but then they will just brush past each other, a pair of perfect strangers whe they see each other? Man, please update!
paws-bells chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Sigh...just gotta love this chapter. But then, love all your chapters, but there are just too few to love...*hint hint*
Ganko and Kaoru are not OOC, despite the fact that they are all grown up now. but I do hope that you are going to let us have a glimpse of the past soon. I wonder what happened to make Ganko so depressed.
paws-bells chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Hi! Just to tell you that I read this story before, but it was so nice that I decided to read it again, and give you a chapter by chapter review like you deserve. So here goes!
PS.: Read your profile. You are a Singaporean? So am I!
tama-chi chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
Excellent. Just excellent. You must update soon. I'm dying to read more.
Vanilla Fox chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
You haven't updated!
Update soon, please!
akuweaselgirl chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
well, to much mush makes me sick, so i guess its okay, just update soon k'
akuweaselgirl chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
no not enough mush must have more update, k'!
Vanilla Fox chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
Ganko isn't really supposed to be pessimistic... but, hey, she's all grown up now, so I suppose there's a reason there- it's just that you have to show us that. Maybe, tell us about her past? More, i mean, than now. And please, UPDATE! I just love K/G... *sigh*
ShiroiJyuujika chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Took a walk around the block and I'm back to give a review
Anyway, I find the story really interesting so far, particularly because your plots tend to fall along more unexpectable lines. Surprising but still intriguing. I'd say it's a good piece of work and hope you continue.
Ajmoaanndnaa chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
Please continue!
reeeeeeeenaaa chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
i just so love kaoru/ganko fics...