Reviews for An Iceberg Tale
Yuriski-1st chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
"When he had seen Hugo's mannequin in person, she wore a camisole, garter belt, silk stockings – and a Batman cowl."

You know...that would be way more creepy if Batgirl didn't also wear a cowl.
Yuriski-1st chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
No! That can't be good for Joker's mental heal...never mind.
Jacky Napier chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I loved this chapter! Roxy is one of my favorite villains, and she doesn't get the respect that she deserves. This has been my favorite Cat-Tale so far :) F'nos, Giggles, and Sly are the best Batman OC's that I have ever read. Sly and Roxy are so great together. Superb work!
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
good one, this is a classic with the Roxy and Ivy fight
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
very amusing
kaitlynvoncat chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
So funny! x3 Only you could throw all of those Rogues together and make something incredibly hilarious, and entirely understandable for that matter.

I always save all of the quotes that I just absolutely love after reading each section, and for some reason, this one just about killed me. xD

[“Sly, my dear fellow, there is a cluster of highly opinionated men in hair gel outside the door to this establishment. They made many snide comments about my cape.”]
24isover chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
this was too too funny! love the fab five...
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Fantastic, sorry got busy and skipped some reviews
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Queer eye for badguys?
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
lots of innuendo here
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
nutty enough it just could work
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Now that was a good one. I'd copy and paste the entire chapter as my favorite part, but I think it might be a little long for a review. I'm gonna go watch the catfight now. Toodles!
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
Oh. My. God. I am fighting not to start cracking up roght now, because I'm in a library and I'd get some weird looks. But that was friggin' hilarious! I can just imagine those two standing there with the rogues... how did Hugo get on a reality TV show again? This is just insane. But good. Insane but good.
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
"JOKER is the CARSON of the Iceberg set.”- I've never heard him described that way, but it is true.

“Whatever you're planning... get rid of that damn mannequin.”- Damn straight. Ha ha ha ha ha... okay, I'm done.

Selina is a tricksy little.. kitty. Um. Yeah. 'Kay. Bye. : )
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Dear lord in heaven... this has got to be one of the funniest things I've read so far! I'm a little afraid of what's going to happen next... but I'm gonna read it anyways.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »