Reviews for Just Before Midnight
dbzfan777 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great Story, I really like it..

Also I'm believe in supernatural.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Rest in peace. We'll miss you, Candyland!
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow. I can't believe that actually happened to your mom. But I would NEVER play with one of those. They're bad.
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I, myself, have never had the opertunity to try out a Ouiji board, but I have heard some pretty freaky stories about them.

I like ghost stories as much as the next person, but Ouiji boards are a little too real for my personal tastes.
Bedlam chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aw. That's so sad, yet in a very strange way sweet at the same time. Good story!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
holy sh/t.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Wow, this sent chills down my spine... I guessed that Sharpner must have been dead when the thingie fell, but the part on the end was really freaky. Why didn't he say farewell to Videl or Erasa? Why Gohan? Because he was holding the thing?

Anyway, this was spooky, I really liked it.
wolfcrossbreed chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
creepy story. man...i am a eliever in all that supernatural stuff...i swear that there is something in my room that keeps me up at night.
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
OMG IM SO CREEPED OUT RIGHT NOW! IM ONLY 12 AND HOME ALONE, AND READING ALL YOUR DBZ FICS (I REFUSE TO WATCH GT TOO) AND IM SCARED! BUT IM A BELIEVER TOO...CREEPY...YET...REALLY REALLY GOOD! NICE PLOT!
RyukoGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was sorta weird...but I think I understand what it meant. I want an Ouiji board too but my mom never lets me get one either! *pouts* I don't know why...
Ore No Kagami chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I once played with a Ouiji Board. Got a reply from a woman who drowned in our bathtub ( I accidentally fell asleep in there once) and my moms friend got one from Hitler, he said "I missed you" (she got scared from that becasue shes Jewish)

Great story, bye bye!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Very good story! And I do believe what your mother told you- my father stopped playing with Ouija boards (and never allowed me to have one) because one day he and his friends were talking to a spirit on one, and they asked where the spirit was, and it spelled out "In Hell."
Rose Vaughn chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Woah! Creepy! I just found your stories, and I love them! *settles down to read every single one*
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
good-job:)
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
ok...this story completely freaked me out...i'm already wicked superstitious and all that stuff, so naturally this scared the living daylights out of me...it's 1:34 right now so everyone's in bed (except me, obviously) so i have noone to go running to...yeah, i know...a normal 17-yr-old shouldn't be THIS freaked out, but i'm far from normal...go ahead! laugh it up! i'm afraid of the dark... ::hides under a blanket:: you've thoroughly succeeded in scaring me so badly i don't want to leave the safety of my bedroom to go to the bathroom...