Reviews for Just Before Midnight
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 3/21
Pas mal un peu flippant.
dbzfan777 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great Story, I really like it..

Also I'm believe in supernatural.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Rest in peace. We'll miss you, Candyland!
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow. I can't believe that actually happened to your mom. But I would NEVER play with one of those. They're bad.
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I, myself, have never had the opertunity to try out a Ouiji board, but I have heard some pretty freaky stories about them.

I like ghost stories as much as the next person, but Ouiji boards are a little too real for my personal tastes.
Bedlam chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aw. That's so sad, yet in a very strange way sweet at the same time. Good story!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
holy sh/t.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Wow, this sent chills down my spine... I guessed that Sharpner must have been dead when the thingie fell, but the part on the end was really freaky. Why didn't he say farewell to Videl or Erasa? Why Gohan? Because he was holding the thing?

Anyway, this was spooky, I really liked it.
wolfcrossbreed chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
creepy story. man...i am a eliever in all that supernatural stuff...i swear that there is something in my room that keeps me up at night.
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
OMG IM SO CREEPED OUT RIGHT NOW! IM ONLY 12 AND HOME ALONE, AND READING ALL YOUR DBZ FICS (I REFUSE TO WATCH GT TOO) AND IM SCARED! BUT IM A BELIEVER TOO...CREEPY...YET...REALLY REALLY GOOD! NICE PLOT!
RyukoGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was sorta weird...but I think I understand what it meant. I want an Ouiji board too but my mom never lets me get one either! *pouts* I don't know why...
Stephanie chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Very good story! And I do believe what your mother told you- my father stopped playing with Ouija boards (and never allowed me to have one) because one day he and his friends were talking to a spirit on one, and they asked where the spirit was, and it spelled out "In Hell."
Rose Vaughn chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Woah! Creepy! I just found your stories, and I love them! *settles down to read every single one*
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
good-job:)