Reviews for Deeper Than Roses
NinjaSquirls chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow. This is really beautiful. it's nice to know there are other people out here who have heard of real books.
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
*please note that I am absurdly proud of the fact that I've reads books upon books by e. e. cummings*

who cares if i got them about 12 years ago and only started them now... at least i got around to them!

fluffily deep, as always. i commend you.
mimarin chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh, boys. You've got Lee's tone down - the polite diction, the refreshing directness ("I like you. Want to be with me?") the feeling of hope and joy despite all adversity. Character study with a side of romance, just the way I like it.
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
O.o *is careful to wear pants instead*

Someone wrote a poem based on e. e. cummings for our literary magazine... it made NO sense... but this does.

?_?

I still love you. _
Nephra chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I-love-you!

Hahahah, seriously, your fics damn rock! This one is no exception. You describe emotions and thinkings and stuff so very well I can't help but love you XD

You kick ass! Keep up the awesome work!
utoto chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
my friend referred this to me, and i'm so glad she did.

this story really shines! I fell in love with every single sentence inside.

can only give a "thumb up" yay! nice guy pose
Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
*faints from the sheer beauty of it all*

This is so lovely. I adore this fic. Your writing style is gorgeous and the mood is perfect. Ethereal, almost... Keep up the good work. _
BlackDragona chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
omg wow... Brilliant. Just brilliant :) i love your style of writing, and you did a beautiful job on this! yay for Lee/Neji ! (and the other way around)
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Gorgeous, in small words.
strangekindoflonging chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
yes! that is my favorite poem of e. e. cummings! )) i love your style of writing. it's quiet and the mood is strange, a little melancholy, a little i dunno. please email me back your writing style leaves such an imprint )) maybe we can talk on aim.
Nine1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I like how you made a point out of purity not only being pure of dark influences. I think people forget that sometimes. I'm not too familiar with Neji or Lee, but I liked this story nonetheless.
YaHi chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Beautiful. Very beautiful. I especially like the ending where you added that "chain of events" to describe life's actions and reactions...the girl and the flower, the boy and his friend, the teacher and possible Hokage. Very, very beautiful. Write more! Ever think about a Sasuke/Naruto one?
Kageling chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
This is a beautiful piece, showing fascinating insight on possibility, caring, and goals in life. The writing style is fluid and peaceful, with a sort of ethereal/phantasmal grace. Great job! -
Remorseful Youth chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Wow.. A nice peice.. Sounds good.. The flow of the story goes really well. I hope to read more of your work..
LadyRune chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
And here I got first review props...Anyways, I love the flow of your story. A proper story inspired by Cummings; each idea seems almost isolated, yet comes together as a whole very well. If I had more sleep, I think I could write a better review. The poem fits perfectly. It makes me want to finish Milton and Dickenson things. Because fanfic, too, should be like literature.