Reviews for One Hell Of A Ride
danigirl52 chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
This is an awsome story so dont stop please please please! :)
Justin's Bay-B Gurl chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
update update update update! I want to see what happends next!
Yamashina Risaki chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Gosh I wanna kno wat happened! Please update soon! I'm so loving it!
Lady Akina chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
hehehe...i love ur story! please update soon!
PsychoticPyromaniac chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
you haven't updated in a while...you should! I like your story! yes yes yes, good story.
babegalanime chapter 5 . 4/24/2004
continue soon plz
princessofdarklight chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
you should put in some lemon pleaze be faster with updates
tsenglol chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
hehehehehe nice... vewy er... nice... i knt believe you put bullshit [bs britney spears.. bleh] songs but i guess it does go gwd wit Cherry or whatevah hehe. next chappy pweez!
Pan-Son-forever chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
I found my new favorite story! UPDATE SON
Pan-Son-forever chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
THIS FIC FREAKING RULES! oh and happy birthday...maybe since it is your birthday you will treat us with a chapter or maybe even a few *hint hint*
VioletRose4 chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
heh my oh my, is kags jealous already? lol... seyuki is the funniest one ever... oh kami she hit on sessie...
hotanimebabe chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
yo this chap was hella good! i think this is the beginning of a great fc! but i think the reason for not getting many reviews is becuz most people like me usually go to the R rated fics. so maybe if u posted it there ud get more peeps! i really like where ur goin w/ this fic! this kind is one of my favs! but can u pls update? im not very patient! :D so neways nice chap and update soon!

Ja Ne

(\_/)

_

Zehra
angel-from-hell321 chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
I'm sorry. meant to review last time but got distracted. Forgive? Anyway it's cool. I'm short on words today. But I like the idea and everything, it looks like its going to get pretty interesting. Well Byz
amber-eyez chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
oh! pweez continue this is all interesting and stuff, I love gang fics_ upd8 soon!
demon angel chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
i say contin. this will be the 3rd gang story ive read but there all different so that makes it interesting! especailly this one. oh must go know, sorry. but if u need any help dont hesitate to email me and ill try my best. emails . byz oh and update soon if u contin. _