Reviews for Dark Gemini
Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Eya! How very distressing! (this is very good! I like it!)
SilverWanderer-Dave Lee chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Definite improvement; definite definite improvement. Best story yet! See, this is how good you'll be if you stop writing about digimon... _ hehehe...j/k...or am I...

Guess who this is! Later!
FairyDust1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Hey, that was really good! sad, but good. sorry i didnt review last nite, my mom was nagging at me to get off. if you dont know, it's me, icybluefire9 from AIM! wow, really good! it really sucks i cant upload a story! well, keep on writing!
Monana chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
*sniffle*That is such a good story! I love It. *LINK* is the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Beautiful fic, nice title, nice story, nice idea. I really enjoyed reading this one, Happy New Year people!
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
oh wow...this was interesting. Interesting choice of names-Link, Chain... :)
Shae chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
I love stories about Dark Link. Espescially ones that protray him in such a matter as this one does. I admrie your skill for turning a heartless monster into a kindhearted person in your writing.
Jigglypuff chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Cute...but you need to go into more detail...like how Link and Chain were seperated. Still, what an interesting fic.
FuGurlSkeeto chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
*lets out a long, low whistle* It never occurred to me that Dark link might have actually been a human being . . . this was good. This was very good.
Oni Dark Link chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Neat! :) Well, since we are well acquainted you already know my general opinions on this fic more or less. But let me say that it still looks good even if it's old! I think it's a great way to explain Dark Link. Maybe more detail wouldn't hurt (hell I say that to everyone...) but in general, way cool! Link would be proud of ya :)