Reviews for Seal of Approval
Larner chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Very cute. Dear Pippin!
Lily Dragonquill chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Now, that one was just cute! Wonderfully described!
~
‘With three of them, they’ll have at least one eye on the babe at all times.’
~
*grins* Never be too sure about that...
Clever Hobbit chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I love young Pippin stories! This one must be one of the most original ones I've read for a while!
SilverMoonLady chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Now here is an author familiar with toddlers! Only someone who had to run after the little scamps could possibly describe how adorable the little angels look and sound when they've just done something so cute and inconvenient as that.
Budgielover chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Oh, this was a scream! How do you come up with these ideas?

I loved baby Pippin - his extensive vocabulary and his joyful assumption that the world exists for his pleasure. And your description of him drinking the ink was so vividly described! I could just see his filthy little grinning face. He is simply impossible not to love. I also liked the reminder that Pippin comes from the verymost upper crust - we tend to forget that, he is so engaging. Delightful!
Xena chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Oh, what a hilarious story! Hmm, it seems baby Pip gets into as much trouble as adult Pip.. Baby Pippin was so cute, I just wanted to pick him up and give him a hug! How adorable that Merimas, Merry, and Berilac were watching Pippin, since Eglatine had a headache, but it seems they weren't paying close enough attention! How clever that the ink wasn't poisonous, that would have been quite disasterous. Such a funny concept, the lads believing Pippin had swallowed the seal, so they agree to take care of him in hopes of "finding it," yet he'd only dropped it in the inkwell! I'm sure they were relieved that that was what happened to it, though. Such a delightful story, it brought a smile to my face. Another wonderful story from you, I loved it!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Aw...that was so cute! I loved the story. Your accuratcy was fantastic. Keep up the great work!