Reviews for Karen's Secret Diary
floridapanther28 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I like that ending sentence. It made me think pretty hard. "You carry your problems wherever you go..."

Now THERE'S something to think about.

Anyways, hands down, I loved it. Kudos to you. I like how you give Jack a background so we know like what he was doing before he came to the village. Will you elaborate on it a bit, though? Did he work for Daryl? -flp28
NightimeRoseOX chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
_ I like Karen's diary entries! You get to see the whole story from another point of view! That's so cool... You should keep writing these! I like them a lot! :)
Zinovia chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
another look into the mind of our beloved Karen! excellent! finally done! now on the alert list you go and on to the next board member!
Zinovia chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
aw! that was so cute! and a nice break from the darkness of hearts! one more to go!
Zinovia chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
this is definately a nice look into Karen's head. it also adds a little insight. very nice.
RWT chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
Hey, it's not bad as you said! Actually it's pretty gppd except Karen likes cooking.
Crystal56 chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Wow, this is a really neat story. I aplaude your use of language. Karen is a complex character to write about, so I really congratulate you on your writing. Even though Karen isn't my favorite to marry in the game (I don't like her breaking eggs and I know how to get her to NOT leave, marry Kai and she gets pregnant _ ). She is a complex character that takes a lot to delve into, and you have in a way mastered it. *aplaudes*
Wonderfully done!
Jersey S chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Nice compliment to your awesome story! This gives a great sort of insight on Jack and the whole scenario.
Sadistic Shadow chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Wow. This is great :D! Gambatte.
Farmer Jen chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
yay, another chapter! great job! sorry i haven'te been reading quite as much lately. . .bad me, i know.
great story! normally with two stories based on one, it gets horribly repetetive, but I'm glad you're avoiding that. i've always hated having to read the same dialogue twice, and this is just like a little memory refreshment. just remember to keep 'haven' quite a few chapters ahead of this.
keep it up! and thanks so much for the reviews - my malevolent characters come from getting in touch with my own murderous character from our last play. it's kind of scary, but i now understand and relate with the inner workings of a killer's mind. ah well. anyway, that was off-topic. thanks so much, and don't stop with your writing!
Starlight the Wanderer chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
This is really, really good. Definately this and your 'Haven' fic are two of my favorite stories on this site. Great job! (And yes, I do read ALOT, so my opinion about that is worth something, at least. Besides the fact that I'm a writer myself!) And I hate being that egotistical, but...ah well. Just don't think I'm some guy who's all stuck up and think's he's the greatest person in the world. I'm not. These are awesome stories, and I hope you'll get the next chapter out soon. (But what DID you mean by 'UNPLANNED DIRECTION'? Wah!) Bye!
washedout chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
An update!
Dancerchick77 chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
hey! Good story you got going here! YOu need to write more really soon! Thankies! Bye
Dancerchick0 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
That was coolio! Please review my story!
washedout chapter 2 . 11/14/2003