Reviews for GASARAKI, A Modern Myth
Alinta chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
I fully enjoyed that. Please continue to write this. They are very close to what I remember and I am looking foward to more installments - sorry - staves.
zoe chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Please Update~!
HikaruOfArrow chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
awesome
theroadnottaken chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
please do not give up on this fic...there aren't a lot of Gasaraki fics out there and yours is one of the best that I have read and are you going to focus on Yushiro and Miharu's relationship in the next chapters?
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Good stuff! You've got my attention. I'm on disc 6, and you've reminded me of my initial intrigue about this series. Bravo!
sayo chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
please! update
zoelee chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
um I hope u don't give up on this fic... when will u be updating again ;_;
PeterEliot chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Yes, there will be. But you should remember that romance in the TV show is unusually low key. It's wonderfully understated, though it did feel a tad unresolved towards the conclusion. I think this could easily have been fixed by inserting a couple of short scenes. I don't mean a kiss scene or a confession scene or anything of that nature at all-just something that will affirm an understanding between the two characters. Still the series implies pretty clearly that Yushiro and Miharu are bound to each other. I mean can you imagine either of them getting together with someone else?

I will spare more (I might even say much more) attention to the relationship between Yushiro and Miharu than did the TV show, but even so it may not be enough for some die-hard romantics out there. I very much appreciate the understated drama of Gasaraki, and I intend to maintain it in this story. But it should be apparent to any reader that the two heroes grow to care for each other as they care for no others.

I appreciate the question. I've developed an aversion to including author's notes in story files, so in the future also we might as well use review slots to communicate.
sayo chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
I have a question: is there going to be some romance later on? are you going to write about miharu and yushiro relationship?
zoelee chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
ah another great long chap~! I'm not a really good reviewer but I do appreciate your effort in writing this fic :hug: really nice explanations on theTA action scenes [u make me rewatch the ep. over again]

wanted to tell u that the junior technician 'Takashi' u mention in chap 4 was actually name 'Takuro Suemi' [got it from Newtype Gasaraki official guide book]

Hope u continue with this fic~! v Thank you!
Kohari chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I have no clue what Gasaraki is, but I wanted to joke all the fanfic writers writing it (not to be mean, just joke around). HA! Only 3 total! Hahahahahaha!
Kawaii Ali chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
I love Gasaraki and your adaption has truly been faithful! I can't wait till you get the rest up!

Love-Love
zoelee chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
thanks so much for update another great chap XD XD I luv the desert battle scenes~!
luv how u stretch the TA company conversations~ that was really good v all the great details~ did u got any ref? or did u make it up urself? coz I thought that was quite accurate v
keep up the good work~! can't wait for more :die:
Sayo chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Yay another chapter! i'm so happy!
DocDragon chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
That was beautiful. Thank you for deciding to continue the fic. Gasaraki is a great series and this fic is great enough to match it.