Reviews for Parallel Lives
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I can't believe I missed this story on Book of Days, I mean, really. *is aghast* This is amazing writing and I enjoyed it all to bits.
Cazziene chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A really great story, a little confusing at first, but then at the end, everything became clear in a very good way. I really like it.
BFA chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Congrats! This fic has been nominated at the Barefoot Awards. Please email to accept the nomination, and include a link to this fic for verification purposes.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Amazing little fic, I think. Well written, well conceived, and very interesting. I'm guessing Connor's about fifteen or so? You might consider nominating it for a barefoot award at /barefootawards... they specialize in fics with kids under age 18. I liked it a lot. Very sensitive, insightful, and just a well thought out piece.
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
This is such an interesting fic. I really did enjoy it - you have a lot of good ideas and the skill to explore them in a satisfying way. Well done.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
This is an absolutely amazing story. So original, and so well written. I'm glad you made Kate & Lindsey a couple in this story; I think they're good together. And I wondered why Wes seemed so old. And I understand why he didn't get Fred. How sad the ending is. I love it. Just an excellent story.