Reviews for Prequel to Krull
Razell chapter 5 . 7/1
Interesting back stories. I had no idea there was any Krull fan fiction here. Ancient transport systems explains how their son could rule the galaxy from such a technologically primitive world.

I also wondered about The Beast's race, what they were like. Surely they couldn't be ALL evil like him. The idea of him seizing control of his world and enslaving his people makes sense, I always figured that perhaps he was an outcast, driven out by his race for his wickedness. That, or that they were just loners.

I always figured that The Beast wanted Lyssa so that THEIR son would be the one to rule the galaxy, it never specified WHO the king would be in the prophecy. Thus his attempts to get her to choose him as a mate.

Short, but good. : )
Rod G chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Impressive piece of writing, nice backstory, well done.
Dr Facer chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Interesting story about the origin of the Beast and backstory of the universe of Krull. I liked it.
Vi Janaway chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Although so very short, I really like your chapters foretelling the coming events for Colwyn and Lyssa.

Very good.
OreoLine00 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Um... hi! I have a HUGE question for you. I see that you're the only one who has a story in this catagory. How do you get FF.N to create a catagory if it doesn't exist? Cause I have a story I've started, but the catagory for the movie (Cheaper By the Dozen) doesn't exist. If you could PLEASE email me at or tell me in a review for one of my storie, it'll be GREAT! Thanks!
God Loves you chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
That was the best and Great dialouge! Good expression! Ur story has to be continued it is awesome! See you!
Ivory Tower chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
This is very good. Very original explanations that aren't bogged down with too much scientific mumbo jumbo that you so often get. I, too, love that movie and am pleased to see that another story has finally been posted. Next chapter!