Reviews for Lonely Match
SomebodyLost chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Dude, the fic is sooo fun! I haven't grinned this wide for a long time when Reading fics.

Except for Genma, no characters were bashed, and the way you made the relationships change was very natural. Especially about the way you made Kasumi with Ryoga ("Angel of Mercy" was just an awesome idea).

Anyhoo, the ideas in here are very refreshing for me and well-executed. The downside is that Nabiki is OOC... but it's a welcome change that I really don't see it as a downside.

Hope you continue this, and thanks for writing!
shugokage chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Nice chapter and conclusion for this story!
shugokage chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Incredible story with an amazing plot!
chronodekar chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I had to stop reading half-way through this chapter. Its the interaction between Nabiki and Ranma. Now, I started reading this wanting a RN pairing and things seem to be going that way. BUT, considering how friendly Ranma and Nabiki are, it just doesn't make sense that Akane is STILL his fiancee.

It should have been switched over a LONG time ago. A silly reason to drop a fic, I suppose, but at the moment, thats how I'm feeling.

On the other hand, I have to say, the writing and English is good. In fact, I just might end up picking this up again, later.

-chronodekar
alichi chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Love this fic, its a nice blend of sensible solutions and the slight insanity of the original.

As for the end note, thats something I wish every author who doesn't complete a story would do, thou I'd say this fic is complete, just change the name of 'End Notes' to 'Epilogue', seen worse epilogues by professional writers (Harry Potter...). Loved that perverted twist with Colognes and Happosais offspring :P

Good luck with future works.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Nabiki and Ranma make such a great pairing! I look forward to seeing new stuff posted sometime instead of just stories from your website. You really are one of my favorite authors. Thanks for the stories!
Kithrin chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
BWAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant ending to the chapter! I hope you eventually get back to it.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
XD

I have to say, you're one of the single best authors I think I've ever seen.

If you ever continue this, I'd love to read it. Love love love. Please consider it if you have some spare time.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
It is sad that this will not be fully written but great that you provided a summary of sorts at the end. Reading great fics by great writers lifts my spirits. Thank you for that. Know that because of your writing you have improved the world.
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I like it! One day I hope you do finish writing all your stories. But thanks very very much for the summaries. Thanks.
Lesychan chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Nice fun Fic but everything just goes too smoothly...and even Akanes and Nabikis Learningstlye way to high...
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This is truly one of the best stories I have had the honor to stumble upon. I find it highly unfortunate that your muse has decided to leave you without inspiration, but I guess it cannot be helped. I can do little but hope that it one day may return, so that this story can be completed.

P.S. I apologize if I sound a bit like a certain bokken-wielding person, but I just cannot help myself. :D
Asgeras chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
All around great fic. It was kind of weird, though, how chapter 6 deviated from the fic norm (romantic waffiness :P), switching to slapstick humor that's as good as most any canon situation.

I understand about a muse leaving, although I was sad to see the fic die out. I would, however, argue against the sum at the end. Although you definitely explain a little more thoroughly, the end notes remind me of one author (I forget who) who got so fed up with bombardments of fanmail asking for him/her to continue, that they threw their hands up in disgust and just wrote "The good guys win", and released it as the last chapter.

Well, thanks for the fic. Onwards ho.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
*rofl* This is great! I had so much fun reading this! Awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
Lol

HerbXSaffron

While I wish this fic would be continued. You are right about the fact that most authors don't even do this.