Reviews for OMFG!
Chibi Tsukasa SilverWolf chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
hewwo i wasn't able to stop snickering reading this chapter. I love fucked up fanfics they are funny. Continue your great work
XxMalxX chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Ahaha that was great when Mimiru thought Subaru was her sword. This story is great... keep writing
XxMalxX chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This was intersting. I liked the end part where Bear got punched in the face. It amused me. Keep writing!
One Without a Name chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
"OMFG!" Mimiru yelled. "MY SWORD IS TALKING!"

I love it. Now I must read your other random fics -scurries off-
Chosen Paradice chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Chosen Paradice chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This is funny! I like it! HAHA!
Gatogal chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
This fic rocks! Update, yo. XB
Sargent Snarky chapter 2 . 11/6/2004

-covers eyes-

OMG... that was.. just... wrong...

Tsukasa stripping? geese... yes... yes your mind is warped... I'd say this is more... wrong... than the R-rated slash I read out of pure curiosity... oy...

-leaves to go and attempt to scourge mind of the pictures conjured by this fanfic-
Inuyasha loves sake chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Please PLEASE write more, I'M BEGGING YOU FOR MY LIFE! THAT WAS THE BEST FUNNIEST SH*T I'VE EVER READ! About the end...what the hell, did Sora fuck Aura...? I *LOVED* it *PLEASE* write more or I will *DIE*.
Rauko Zekuzu chapter 1 . 10/24/2004 a word, WRONG. in three words. REALLY, REALLY WRONG. in four words...OMFG. doesn't get much wronger than this...but the same applies for hilarity. great job...write more comedy! comedygood!
Dragon Kamui chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
OMFG! that was so funny! I was laughing my ass off the whole time! and yes, u do have a fucked up mind! but that is countered quite well by your sense of humor! UPDATE SOON! :3
meheeners chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Hehehe, great chap! Yes, fucked up minds produce horrible, horrible things that make people laugh their asses off. Hooray for America!

*gets stabbed*

(if you're wondering, I had Pixi Stix)
peannie chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
dude my mind is seriously fucked up too. Or at least that is what my friends say. I love the story. Tsukasa actually can be a cross dresser. since in the real world he is a girl, and in the world is a guy.
berserker126 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
matt chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
i love the chaos! if you keep tsukasa naked i'll keep reading update soon please