Reviews for The Innocent
Guesty chapter 22 . 6/20
The whole time I read the epilogue all I could think about was the cat and the dog. :P
Jane chapter 22 . 3/30
I loved the first 11 chapters but i hated when Ray and Natha got involved. Why did Ray have to...? You know.. It's so sad.
This is a great story im only a few chapters in but its fantastic. Not like some where Christine has the emotional range of a barbie doll and falls in love with a murderer instantly. The pace is great and it really develops the characters to where they are actually believable and not just fluff. Thank for writing something worth reading
mildlyholmes chapter 22 . 1/14
Great story. I love how the last few chapters were told through Nadir/Nathan's eyes. I was so confused as to how she suddenly fell in love with him once more, her apparent lack of empathy towards Ray's death, etc, but I feel like the mystery and unusual aspect of their love was emphasised because of it. We are not meant to understand Erik and Christine's relationship, and sometimes their love cannot be rationalized. It's an unhealthy love, I feel, and even if you didn't intend for it to turn out that way, that's the vibe I got. Through reading this I got that they are selfish and desperately in love, and that nobody can understand how and why.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Too bad the kid died, glad though that Eric and Christine are together at last.

Love knows no boundries
Only Eric
Aztilen-chan chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
This is absolutly one of the most beautiful stories I have read (if not, the most). I only regret not finding it sooner, I was 13 when you published it :), but I'm glad that I did because I loved it!
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love your story well rounded characters. Totally got it about Rouls demise. Still if you think too hard you see stock Holme in there but it's not too overt. One of my favorites along with Anethma. A thief in the night I like the leroux undertones.
Mirrors2014 chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Oh my word. This story is absolutely beautiful! I will never again be satisfied reading another phantom story! The mystery combined with the romance... Oh wow. Oh wow! I just love this story! It made me fall in love with Erik even more! I'm so excited that someone else has actually written Erik in the mysterious way that I believe he's suppose to be... Thank you for writing this... And I think you should write a sequel so I know how Christine went from unwilling whatsoever to his wife?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Wowza! Although, with Christine's antics at the end it seemed weird to have her suddenly liking Erik again...

Bravo
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
I really liked this story... I only wish that you had gone into more detail at the end about why/how she decides to forgive/love Erik. That was a bit sudden and surprising, but other than that it was a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
This was one of the best modern day fics I've read! Dark, but beautiful. Just... Amazing.
GoldCloak633 chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
The story is perfect. Although, don't mind me from saying that I would have wanted a chapter about how redemption in the story came to be. But thank you. That was a satisfying read.)
Kalia of Camelot chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Unsettling but gripping! A good read. Well done
middaysunset chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Was NOT expecting that! I loved the spin you gave it at the end. You also developed the characters really well and it made the story all the more captivating. Great, great, GREAT job! :)