Reviews for The Innocent
Rainbow Pierrot chapter 22 . 6/3
I loved every bit of this except the end. I feel like a lot was left out and it didnt really make sense.
bluebirdlady chapter 22 . 2/20
First of all, thank you for writing and sharing such a masterfully crafted POTO E/C story. So darkl and irresistible, absolutely enthralling. Your Erik is like a drug that instantly gets under one's skin and takes hold of one's psyche. It was painful to have to pause reading to attend to my daily mundane duties. I'd pay to have this in a book form to add to my collection.

But I have to say that the ending is a disappointment. Sorry about being blunt but I love this story so much I have to put my true thoughts down for you to read. Two possibilities for the 'missing' part between Christine's hate for Erik and her forgiveness. First, he manipulated her using tricks.
Silverblue60 chapter 22 . 1/7
In the Epilogue: Erik raised his hand and brushed her cheek with his fingers, an affectionate gesture that seemed natural and yet so odd...

I just can't shake the feeling... Is she mesmerized...?

I've read this frightening, wonderful story more than once. Love it every time; it draws me in deeper and deeper. Thanks for a fine achievement!

Silver
Angelofmusic46 chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Waaaaaaiiiiiiit... Was that the 2004 movie MOTN pose? Also, shipping.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Thoughts running through my head: beneath a moonless sky... That song from the sequel. Creepy start, but bound to get better!
Guesty chapter 22 . 6/20/2015
The whole time I read the epilogue all I could think about was the cat and the dog. :P
Jane chapter 22 . 3/30/2015
I loved the first 11 chapters but i hated when Ray and Natha got involved. Why did Ray have to...? You know.. It's so sad.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
This is a great story im only a few chapters in but its fantastic. Not like some where Christine has the emotional range of a barbie doll and falls in love with a murderer instantly. The pace is great and it really develops the characters to where they are actually believable and not just fluff. Thank for writing something worth reading
mildlyholmes chapter 22 . 1/14/2015
Great story. I love how the last few chapters were told through Nadir/Nathan's eyes. I was so confused as to how she suddenly fell in love with him once more, her apparent lack of empathy towards Ray's death, etc, but I feel like the mystery and unusual aspect of their love was emphasised because of it. We are not meant to understand Erik and Christine's relationship, and sometimes their love cannot be rationalized. It's an unhealthy love, I feel, and even if you didn't intend for it to turn out that way, that's the vibe I got. Through reading this I got that they are selfish and desperately in love, and that nobody can understand how and why.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Too bad the kid died, glad though that Eric and Christine are together at last.

Love knows no boundries
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Only Eric
Aztilen-chan chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
This is absolutly one of the most beautiful stories I have read (if not, the most). I only regret not finding it sooner, I was 13 when you published it :), but I'm glad that I did because I loved it!
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love your story well rounded characters. Totally got it about Rouls demise. Still if you think too hard you see stock Holme in there but it's not too overt. One of my favorites along with Anethma. A thief in the night I like the leroux undertones.
Mirrors2014 chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Oh my word. This story is absolutely beautiful! I will never again be satisfied reading another phantom story! The mystery combined with the romance... Oh wow. Oh wow! I just love this story! It made me fall in love with Erik even more! I'm so excited that someone else has actually written Erik in the mysterious way that I believe he's suppose to be... Thank you for writing this... And I think you should write a sequel so I know how Christine went from unwilling whatsoever to his wife?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Wowza! Although, with Christine's antics at the end it seemed weird to have her suddenly liking Erik again...

Bravo