Reviews for In Dreams
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
*snicker* Sara, Sara. Poor Grissom, what with all the mischief she gets up to!

~IGC t DM
Greggo's Gal chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Was she or wasn't she? I guess Griss will never know. And neither will we.

That was great!
mossley chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Oh, what a great story! Thanks for sharing.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
This was expertly written and so creative. Very fun. Would be lots of fun to play with for a sequel...no pressure or anything...
chrisglo13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Don't stop there! I have to know whether she was really asleep or not! PLEAASSE continue this! I love your stories, you're a terrific writer!
wyldheart chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Fantastic story! Very intriguing ending...the kind that begs for a sequel. The story is great as it is, but I would love to know what *really* happened on that couch...Whatever you decide to do, don't stop writing. I love your stories!
James chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Ack! *strangled choke* Continue, continue I say! Are you trying to kill us here? ;) This is far too good to leave as is!
TriplePirouette chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
oh great story! So... she wasn't asleep? what happens next? sequel? another chapter? PLEASE?
luxor chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Interesting twist. Was she or wasn't she asleep? Sara has found yet another way to confuse Grissom. Love it! Cute story ... wouldn't mind a sequel. :-)
Grissom chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
LOL! That was great! Hilarious!

Will this be continued? Will Grissom ever find out if she was awake or not? Oh the drama!

~Grissom
Anansay chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Ahh... the mystery of the mind in the realm of sleep and dreams... will he ever know?

Maybe Grissom could have a dream of his own... and find Sara has joined him...? *hint* :)