Reviews for Ice Cold
krazy chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
hey nice fic!how bout some more horoxanna fic...to add variety!eheheheeh
FiendisHSerapH chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
*MELTS IN TOTAL HORO/ANNA FANDOM*

I love you for making this fic! *hugs you* The chapters are very short, thus enabling me to comprehend and bask on the sweetness presented on each. Some words are misspelled and I hope you check on them. Anyways, nice work! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH. I expect more Horo/Anna goodness from you because I am a drop-dead fan of them. XD

Maki/SerapH
Hanji tho chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
''O.o
Maria chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
well that was an interesting read. a bit rushed but hey whos isn;t? oh well gotta get back to me own fic (its only a matter of time) c ya
Vulpixi Misa chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
I was just rereading this story (because I like rereading my favorite stories) and I just realized... Yoh is so IN character here! I could actually hear him say what he said... Yeah... Just wanted to say so...
windtamer01 chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
There's still a cliffhanger but its still great! hehe! _

Please make a Sequel!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
Yay! A Horo/Anna fic! *hugs author* Hm... Didn't Ren hear Anna say she like Horo? Hm... Eh, whatever. Good fic! More Horo Horo/Anna please!
trent chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
col fic make more anna/horohoro please
NorikuKitsune chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
intereting... it just doesn't feel right that Anna and Yoh aren't together... and was that a hint the Morty likes Yoh? interesting...
NorikuKitsune chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
whoa... yoh has really crappy timeing... is Horo still asleep? and where was Yoh anyway?
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 8 . 4/24/2004
Hey there! I know I reviewed this story before but please make a sequel! I loved this story and it was great. If you do make a sequel don't make yoh and manta gay. Read my fic shaman kombat! it's also horo/anna pairing in it!
Sexy Shaman Girl chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
It was great. I enjoyed reading every chapter. I really think you should do a sequel or something for it. It's great.
marlee chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
i like your is good !i would like for you to make a story would be even better if you would have added some you know to it(s**)and if you didnt oh well i enjoyed it anyway.
marlee chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
aqua-maiden567 chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
That was a good story. But I feel a little sorry for Yoh though. Nevertheless, it was a good story_
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »