Reviews for Cairn
Mike3207 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
It's good news about Willow casting a spell to block telepathy being the reason why the X-men can't use telepathy to read their minds. That has to be a recent edit, because I don't remember that being in there the last time I read the chapter.

The only issue I might raise with that is that most spells have a limited duration. I'm going to go with it being a sustained spell, which mean Willow can sustain it as long as she expends energy to block the telepathy.
Mike3207 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Logan has to have experience fighting vampires-that's how he recognizes the smell of dead ones. No one really pressed him on that point.

9 years is a long time. Still, I hope you're still around and will be able to pick this up again at some point.
TamaRose chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
You should really think of coming back to this story. It is really awesome.
Jai chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Please update. I really love this story.
APhantasm chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
This is a pretty good story. While after 7 and a half years I expect this is abandoned. I hope I am wrong and you return to finish this.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Really do wish you'll come back to this some day. this is extremely well written and I love the way you're developing the characters as well as the story... Was bummed when I realized it was probably abandoned...
bradsan11 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
I know it's a long time that you updated this story. I really wish you did. To bad you don't
Inoeth chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
an interesting fic with some real potential. i hope you continue this and possibly even finish it :)
linny chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Really wish you would continue this story. I know it's unlikely, but it is really good.
lizzpercush chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
I love how you have integrated the two different tv series together, and the ideas you have been unveiling throughout. I'm not sure if you're going to finish this story, but it is interesting and creative enough to merit the thought of finishing.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
oh this is very good! I started reading it over at TtH, and found you had an extra chapter here! I loved this story, and I wondered if you had written any more for it?
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Hope you update soon!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Great story. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
irezel chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
this is an incredible story! wish you'd continue!
dkwr07 chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
great story. hope there is more. please update soon.