Reviews for Cairn
Jai chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Please update. I really love this story.
APhantasm chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
This is a pretty good story. While after 7 and a half years I expect this is abandoned. I hope I am wrong and you return to finish this.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Really do wish you'll come back to this some day. this is extremely well written and I love the way you're developing the characters as well as the story... Was bummed when I realized it was probably abandoned...
bradsan11 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
I know it's a long time that you updated this story. I really wish you did. To bad you don't
Inoeth chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
an interesting fic with some real potential. i hope you continue this and possibly even finish it :)
linny chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Really wish you would continue this story. I know it's unlikely, but it is really good.
lizzpercush chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
I love how you have integrated the two different tv series together, and the ideas you have been unveiling throughout. I'm not sure if you're going to finish this story, but it is interesting and creative enough to merit the thought of finishing.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
oh this is very good! I started reading it over at TtH, and found you had an extra chapter here! I loved this story, and I wondered if you had written any more for it?
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Hope you update soon!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Great story. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
irezel chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
this is an incredible story! wish you'd continue!
dkwr07 chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
great story. hope there is more. please update soon.
Thenchick chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
post more
amsilcox chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
I just wanted to say that I really was enjoying this story and was wondering if you were going to finish it. Using the X-men was great. A magic spell could really prevent a telepath from reading your mind, who woulda thought! ;-)
CharmedDaughterForever chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
this story is amazing! the plot and your writing style are SO good! please say that you are still planning to update more, i noticed that it's been a while since the last chapter...