Reviews for Japanese Version Only!
Sonnenfrost chapter 4 . 9/6
The Rode-sublings, right?
Sonnenfrost chapter 3 . 9/6
It seems like Gosh is not the only one Koh likes to rile up.
The priest scene was great, you made me laugh at the sun-game (correct word?)
Sonnenfrost chapter 2 . 9/6
The ending is a little vague, and the chapter seems a little shorter than the first. At the beginning I thought this chapter was a memory.

I love the rivalry between the teens, though it will be difficult to create bonding scenes.
Sonnenfrost chapter 1 . 9/6
A great Start. I like Koh's personality. I also liked the girls and the morning waking call.

It seems like the Playstation version is quite different to the GameBoy version - are there more differences? Can one leave the Town or do more in/around it?
Kiba chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Kewne is not a bird. He's draconic. Read Weedie's book.
Bill chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
actually that whole deal about marriage to the girls and dating Gosh in the Japanese version is simply rumor.
sakayora chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Whoo! This story is awesome! Please update it! - I love reading it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
thud...evey monster probably herad him..he must be save by ghosh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
females don't have a y chromosome...sweatdrop...
Lorien Moore chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I have been waiting for a WHILE. If you don't update... you will be locked into a room with Franz and Calvacante! Ja..
Lorien Moore chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
I wuv Azure Dreams. I was playing it all day today, and I decided to go read a fanfic. Seeing as there were only 19, I was slightly discouraged, as what I really wanted was Ghosh x koh. And guess what? I found this one. Thanks for making my day~! Update son~! (I am such a hypocrite XDD)
Shadow Auroras chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Just for the record... 'Beauties with the Y chromosome' would be male... Female is the X chromosome... Ghosh said only beautiful men could admire him... Was that purposeful or accidental?
neosildrake chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
please, please, don't abandon this. It's a rare thing, especially outside of japan. F* homophobe americans! and of course the european version is based on the us-version... duh.
Jade Rotaski Queen of the Damned chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
LMAO! oh please do more this was hilarious! I love the humour and he tesion between Gosch and Kou! Keep it up!

Keitsu Han'ei chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
lol this is hillarious XD

but koh made me want ot painfully pry his body parts apart... he sounds so dumb lol XD