Reviews for Sacred Blood: After ReCreating Hell
Leonhart77 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
there are some romantic scenes in this chapter that I liked and I was laughing inside my mind when Squall gets smacked in the face by a tray full of fruit punch that came flying right towards him while sparring with Hunter and lost to him. XD Since I'm a huge fangirl of Squall I kind of felt really bad for him afterwards because if I were in his perspective I'll be pissed as well.
Lion3 chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
I feel like RJ is ALWAYS crying... She seems so weak to me... I mean dont get me wrong I LOVE THIS, but everytime I scroll down and read about her... she has tears in her eyes... -_-
that guy too chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
you need to write more for this world best sequel ever
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
Loved this one as i read this quiet a while ago but forgot to review it._.Good job here was cute and loved HunterRj
Heian Edenwood chapter 11 . 10/26/2007
I loved this story... it's awesome. P I'm normally extremely wary of OCs but you managed to pull it off! )

The characterizations were wonderful andt he interactions truly made me laugh. It's really wonderful. I look forward to reading future stories by you. )
XxPhoenix BladexX chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Wow this is probably the first ff8 fic, that involved next generation characters, I loved and actually completed reading! I loved the relationship between Hunter and RJ! I loved how you retained the original cast and kept each and everyone in character! I love everything about this fic! Pls keep writing _

PS: Too bad Squally-poo IV didnt have a cameo in this fic (
hoping for sin chapter 11 . 4/25/2006
You write such amazing stories!

YOu know, i read all these stories ages ago but never got around to reviewing them, so here I am now.

I can't believe this fic only has 87 reviews...It deserves so much more!

Really great...loved the ending!
Saiyru chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
Like the 1st story, this one kicked major ass! You don't think we'll see 1 more chapter as an extra epilouge?
Black Demon567 chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
Wow...ya know, I never thought I'd like a fic like this, but I ended up reading ReCreating Hell (I LOVED it...) and HAD to read the sequel. It seemed as if RJ and Hunter could actually be part of the FFVI group. Haha, well I enjoyed reading it, but please do not hinder in updating 'Drifted' or any new fics you have ready to come out for us!

Black
betaluke chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
i like this story. 10 out of 10!
Also i would like to comment on the story
i would like another sequal to come out because this is my favorite story so plz i beg you write a sequal i'd like to see 1 plz!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 11 . 2/14/2004
NO!...I can't believe it's over...OMG! I can't believe Squall Lost to Hunter! O well...still..I love this fic..really amazing. Great job...
SkyeRaine chapter 11 . 2/1/2004
Aw! You're story was so cute! I wish it didn't end already but oh well! It rocked! _ As of course Re-Creating Hell did too! Anywho, I don't know what to say cause well, I love it and I've said that before! hehe Ciao!
xo:Heavenly:xo
azn-saphirestar chapter 11 . 1/29/2004
OMG! that was beautiful! *heart* :-P KUGW! luv ALL ur stories! :-D adios!
azn~*~*~
Tai-Style chapter 11 . 1/26/2004
OMG...! i cant believe this. No freaken WAY. i been sitting here everyday for the last week wondering when the final chapter of this story was going to finish. and just today i went and reread Recreating Hell (couple of chapters) and Sacred Blood and found out it was FINISH. OMG. i cant believe i missed it. It didnt even show up on my email... GR... i kept wondering why havent i seen an update for this one but only on your new story. I was suppose to ask you about it today but i forgot to. man... well enough of me complaining... i know you going to make fun of me after you read this review but its all good.
anyways onto the story
the fight with hunter and Seph. was great. i thought squall was going to jump in and save the day. ahah... I found it funny when hunter called Squall "Father" it reminded me so much of Seifer and Irvine. in lots of way i think Squall is like Seifer. but we all know that alreadie. but yeah. besides that i thought it SUCKED that you made Squall lost to Hunter but i guess its a good thing since its about RJ and Hunter. Hey hunter finally learned about his Mistakes on not keeping his mind on on enemy. Im just glad that everything came out to be a great ending... I guess this is it for this story.
Also another great Story down and about. You are by far the BEST writer that i know of. I just love all of your stories no matter what it is about. I wanted to let you know keep up the good work and keep writing. I must say that i speak for most of the people here on that you are a Fantastic Writer. Keep up the good work and just know that no matter what people on are thanksful to have a great writer like you and your talent is always WELCOME here. if anyone disagree than lmk. ahah. BYE EILEEN... (well you know its not bye its "I'll see you later.")
Aquarius chapter 11 . 1/20/2004
Awesome Story! Good work! Sequal?