Reviews for Sacred Blood: After ReCreating Hell
dark eco chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
Dude...awesome story(i read it all today)but i hate you for the cliffhanger...Damn you!just kiddin..anyways please update...you're killing me
Pikachu612M chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
OMG! ANOTHER FRIGGIN CLIFFHANGER! GR! *regains composure* Okay, okay. I'm calm *takes a deep breath*. Alright, now, lets take a look at this chapter, shall well. Once again, it was amazing. However, I really hope we get to learn a little bit more about Hunter though. I mean, he must be 'special' too if he's able to scare off Sephiroth so easily. Also, I hope that person who came to save RJ in the 'depths of hell' is Hunter too (He comes to save the day again). Keep up the great work. Update soon, okay. Later...
P. S. I like the way you make Hunter's arrogance seem like a big weakness. However, I hope RJ's influence will eventually change that. Who knows, Hunter might end up becoming a 'fool in love' (This is only a theory). bye bye
Viginti Duo chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
Yay! Hunter to the rescue again! But how can he stop it? Well you'd better update soon so I can find out!
Tai-Style chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
hey sups there eileen. Well this is a ready great chapter that you just put out here. Alot of details and gets into the story. I also loved the fight between Seifer and Irvine than Squall jumped in. I think you sure make Hunter and RJ have a gunblade fight and have RJ kick his ass. ahah. I would LOVE that. oh well. nice chapter. Updte soon ok.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
whoa...I wonder what's gonna happen! Please update soon. I can't wait. BTW- Great job on this!
Cloud-123 chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
oh...KILL SEPHY! ...well, acually u can't kill him since he's already dead...please update again soon!
Hiasha chapter 7 . 1/9/2004
Yay this is getting better and better! I'm so glad you finally updated! Please keep writing! Sephiroth... oh my favorite bad guy is so damn powerful... *sigh*
Update it soon!
Hiasha
azn-saphirestar chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
That was Kawaii! . KUGW! :-D
azn~*~*~
Viginti Duo chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
So they're FINALLY gonna let them sleep together... My, my...
I just LOVE the way you have people react in your fics!
Keep it up!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Interesting...I liked this chapter a lot! I can't wait to find out what sephiroth is up to. I thought that the part with Squall and Laguna was pretty funny and that you should add some more of those moments in.
Pikachu612M chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
OH OH OH! I MUST READ MORE! I MUST! TERRIFIC CHAPTER AS ALWAYS! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT HUNTER WAS DEAD THIS TIME *Laguna looked SERIOUSLY pissed when Hunter left RJ's room*! OH, AND THE 'TALK' BETWEEN HUNTER AND SEIFER...UNGODLY FUNNY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT 'FIGHTING IN LYCAN FORM' IS ALL ABOUT! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON! TAKE CARE, AND KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
Tai-Style chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
that was a beautiful chapter can i say. God i loved it so much watching RJ and Hunter saying that didnt do anything. Esp. the part with Seifer and Hunter. ahaha i was laughing just as hard as Seifer was. When quistis told seifer to have "The TALK" with hunter, i thought the same as hunter. ahhaha. Man and what made it even better was you included "IRVINE". And we all know Irvine. This girl... i guess you know how to make people think otherwise. ahaha. update soon ok.
Freakker chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
I've run out of any comments for anybody, so I'll I can say is great story, keep up the good work.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
OMG! Cliffhanger! At least i think it's a cliffhanger...Anyway great job, I can't wait for the next chapter so please update.
Foxybabz21 chapter 6 . 1/3/2004
Please review soon! This is getting really really good! I'm hooked! lol. Your writing is awesome and I hope you finish this one and start writing another one! :)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »