Reviews for Sacred Blood: After ReCreating Hell
Yori Kiri chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Go Hunter! Hehe, vampires are known for their sexuality or something like that. That whole Hunter and RJ scene at the Al Bhed was kawaii! Funny too at the end of chapter 4.

Some problems in the family. Over protective parents. Poor Hunter and RJ. OOh, the kiss and the famous ‘promise’! _ It’s getting really interesting with the sacred blood thing and the close up between RJ and Hunter. Laguna is so silly and nice trick from RJ. Aw, that’s so so so so so kawaii! I feel all gushy now. Much love and happy writing. Happy Thanksgiving too! See ya.
Etherealist chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
XD HAHAHAHAA! GODDAMMIT, I could not believe that Squall will used that to... *laughs*

Please update soon!
Pikachu612M chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Once again, you have created another amazing chapter. I really enjoy how well you are able to individualize each of the characters personalities. Especially Squall, Hunter, RJ, Seifer, Laguna, and Irvine. I also like how you are constantely reffering to previous chapter events. Very creative. It shows that read what you write. Your sense of humor never ceases to amaze me. Very creative. I love how protective Squall and Laguna are. Seifer and Hunter are so much a like, which makes a lot of sense for a father/son relationship, thus making it even more believeable. RJ and Hunter's relationship is very good as well. However, I wish you make Hunter a little more charming every once in a while. Besides, we have yet to see RJ really take the time to "admire" Hunter's body (Which is something Hunter had already done with her). I can't wait to see what happens next. I actually have a hope that you will eventually have an event were Squall and Hunter will spare together. I would LOVE to see what Hunter would think if he had to face RJ's dad. Especially if SHE is going to watch him. It would be even funnier if Hunter would win the fight (Since Squall, being so protective and all, would have lost in front of his precious girl...knowing that his defeat would more then likely make Hunter impress RJ even more). Oh, and one final note, I hope we begin to see how well Hunter is in a real fight. You have stated that he has gone threw military school (or whatever) and was at the top of his class in both his studies and in combat. Well, like I said, I think sparing with Squall would give him a good chance to prove himself (And impress RJ). Just make sure you make it a close fight. Anyway, I suppose I've rambled on long enough. I hope to see many good reviews over this story. I, for one, will be reviewing every new chapter from now on. Keep up the great work. Take care
littlekmt fire maiden chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
YAY!you FINALLY updated again.I feel bad for Hunter(everyone in RJ's family wants to kill him,except for her mom)You have got to update,like...TOMORROW!
Freakker chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
So... Hunter was going to get killed by both of them...
sheep the adventurer chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Heheh...Hunter faces death from Squall and Laguna...Cool, please continue (the story, not torturing Hunter, though that is funny _ My sadistic side...)
La Senioriza chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Squall...Squall...Squall...he is just so evil to Hunter:P Another great chapter...I love this one! Poor Hunter got chased down from a bloodthirsty Laguna. Anyway, Hunter and RJ are so cute together...I love it~ Now, that's so cool how Hunter is RJ's knight. And their parents didn't go to crazy about the idea...

...I hope they find a way to stop Sephiroth soon...even if that plan fails. That's pretty scary how he haunts RJ in her dreams:O Poor girl...anyway, update soon! :)

~Adios~
Lady Draculea chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
XD Squall is so evil. Nice chappie, can't to read more!
Cloud-123 chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
interesting...i'm glad you updated again. please update again soon!
Viginti Duo chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Man, what IS it with Laguna? Is he actually WAITING outside rooms until someone starts making out? Anywayz, really good chappy. Loved the very last scene... hee, hee... _ Cruel but good!
Cloud-123 chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
uh oh, busted! i'm glad you updated. i thought u wouls never update. please update again soon! _
Etherealist chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Yes! Finally, an update!

*snickers* Hunter and RJ are so dead...

Please write more soon!
Pikachu612M chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Holy crap! This is such an amazing story. I can't believe how wonderful it is. AND...it's so long. I love lenghty stories. It makes them more interesting. I can't wait to see your next chapter. Write more soon. PLEASE!

P. S. I also read the beginning story to this one as well. I am sorry for not writing reviews on all the chapters. You are a very talented writer. I hope to see more of your work soon.
Viginti Duo chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
RJ SO wants Hunter, but she just won't admit it... Hunter wants her too of course, but he tries to hide it better.

I wonder what punishment the poor guy will get now... _
Freakker chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Whos going to kill Hunter, Squall or Laguna?
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »