Reviews for Sacred Blood: After ReCreating Hell
Legendary Super Candyce chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Poor RJ and Hunter. I can't wait to see what their parents do to them in the next chapter.
kAilea chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
muahaha.. i thought that was pretty funny... 'Just a Normal Night'. ahhahaha...
kAilea chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
muahaha.. i thought that was pretty funny... 'Just a Normal Night'. ahhahaha...
sheep the adventurer chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
Please, please, please UPDATE! Ahem...anyway this is really good so carry on!
Viginti Duo chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Aw... They kissed...

What are you waiting for? Hurry up with the next chapter!
Viginti Duo chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Seems that this fic is going to be just as great as its prequel... Plus now I've got Seifer's son, Hunter, to drool upon _~
Legendary Super Candyce chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Yeah! I'm so glad you're writing a sequel to ReCreating Hell. I can't wait until the next chapter! I also think it's hilarious that Seifer's son and Squall's daughter are a pairing. Talk about angering your father.
Almicene chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
Lol..."did they think a weak sleep spell would work on ME?"

Aw...poor RJ...why didn't the wounds heal? Why didn't her vampiric healing kick in?

Lol, "Why is he just MY son when he does something stupid!"

How did everyone miss all the blood spilled over RJ? Rinoa and Squall don't even check her over for wounds. . .

Good work, hope papers/midterms don't keep you from updating soon.
Almicene chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
How did Sephiroth survive? Did RJ somehow bring him back to life through her sorceress powers? Or did he use her powers to come back alive?

Uh oh...the blood being spilled. I wonder if Sephiroth drinking it will give him the power he needs?
Rizza426 chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
Many, many sorries (that a word?) for not reviewing sooner! Just that I've been busy with homework and crap that I never had time:( But now I do:) Yeah! Anywayz, 'bout the story...I love it! As always, and this chapter was my favorite! Hooray...they rescued RJ (oh, almost forgot to tell u...I never remember! My friends and family call me RJ:) My initials...)! So funny with Seifer...just dropping his son on the floor (didn't do it, but was gonna), being called brother, saying '...your son...' constantly when Hunter is also his, and so much more! And I loved it when RJ was drinking Hunter's blood, and he was taunting her and stuff...and of course, the kiss (sighs).

On a more serious note, the plot is really good...can't believe Seifer is still alive, and he actually drank some of RJ's blood (shudders...my friend, Krystal, loves Seifer...so do I, but he's creepy too). Love your ideas, and can't wait to read more! Cya!

Chao!
bembem chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
another great chappy! i loved the hunterXrj action. again, action, comedy, romance, drama in its finest!

looking forward to next chappy!

~bembem~
Hiasha chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
Yay! You updated! Great chapter! Keep writing! Update it soon!

Hiasha
Cloud-123 chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
wow...clifhanger! NO! ahem, great chapter! please update again soon!
Hiasha chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
Aw that was so cute! RJ and Hunter were so made for each other. Great job, again! Why everything you write is always so damn good? *sigh* Please keep writing and update it soon! I can't wait!

Hiasha
Freakker chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
You may want to mention your previous fic so everyone can read the three added chapters.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »