Reviews for Soft Touch
Jayjay chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hey! great story . . . A little hard to read, though . . . My one suggestion would be: Try splitting it into chapters.
Amy Kachelries chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was a good story. I think you did a very good job. Keep fanficing.
Chanter-bean chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This is, in a word, a *wonderful* story. And in a few more: :) You have a way with these characters, exploring their humanity and the links between them that I'm *jealous* of.

Beyond the overall, I've always thought Geordi deserved much more of a storyline than the series gave him, and this is the part of me that sees Geordi and Leah as a perfect pairing talking as much as it is me the blind girl.

As for Ro Laren, she's earned a chance at finding true love, and Melissa is exactly the counterbalance she needs.

Anyway... I'll quit spamming. Very tempted to fill in the gaps, I'll let you know.

Chanter
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Wow! This was a gorgeous story. I really loved the movie "First Contact" and my only beef with it was that it caused a lot of mental trauma for the characters. I had thought of what Picard went through, but I hadn't thought to wonder what the emotional effects of assimilation would be on Data. Had forgotten he had emotions now, actually! So this is really nice, to read a "post-ep" story for that movie. Glad you got Geordi and Leah together, and the same for Bev and the Captain. The scenes with Toby and Data were very well done, too, from Toby's panic and Data's sadness when they first meet, to their fun and games and mutual healing near the end. I could gush more about this story, if I could think of the right words. It was excellent. Thank you! (Did you really write it in '97 and only post it now? That's a long incubation time!)

-Nenya